Un/Archive Requests
Crow Birb
Cheese Birb Overlord!
Admin
647 posts
Dustbirb
Central / Online
Dust
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.  That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. 
Apr 29 2016, 06:46 PM
PMQuote
Un/Archive Requests
Simple, post here if you want to retrieve or archive a character or threads.

Dropping. Simple, if you want to archive just post with said account and PLEASE if you are able, link your app, shipper, tracker, or posts. At the very least your app, but every little bit helps the staff out in the long run. And this is another reason trackers help you and us out in the long run.

Unarchive Request Just post here with your character's full name and your OOC name [IE; Date Masamune; OOC Dust] If you linked your app (and other extras) to your mini profile before than the links are still good. This is another reason its a good idea to keep them updated. If you want a thread unarchived please just give us the name of the thread or link if you can. You may also only request to reclaim a character 3 times. After that, you will no longer be allowed to reclaim to prevent character hogging.

Important You must redo your claims within three days (the same time as getting approval for the first time) Or your character will be archived again!

© darren criss

--------------------
user posted image
Siggy made by Kiya~
Enhanced Human
Unemployed
Tenebris
15 posts
Dot
EST / Offline
Pietro Maximoff
You didn't see that coming?
21 minutes ago
PMQuote
I'd like to archive speedy here. I love 'im, but I'm just not feeling him atm.

application
shipper
thread 1
thread 2
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

ruinandrise Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 Yuri Roleplay STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP All of Me ♥ DW Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings RAINBOW CONNECTION FABLE realm of the seven

NickPicHost Avalon's Tumblr RPG-D Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative Topsites a resource community

skin by luna @ caution/shine. code script by jawn @ back to neverland