Welcome to Avalon! It is surely the first thing you and your character will hear. We are a canon Panfandom RP. We are an open sandbox set in a modern-fantasy like setting. We allow members to be very plot driven and follow along with events and main plot changes to their own level of comfort. Possibilities are almost endless and we allow almost all genres of characters. Many characters have a hard time accepting their lives in this new world while others embrace it.
Avalon
FORECAST: 24 hours of nighttime and cold every day.
set in Winter, 2017

Add Reply
New Poll

Un/Archive Requests
Admin
Race: Crow Birb
Job: Cheese Birb Overlord!
Series: Lyfe
OOC: Dustbirb - Central - Offline

Un/Archive Requests
Dropping; Please link your app, shipper, tracker, or posts. Every little bit helps the staff out in the long run.

Unarchive Request; Just post here with your character's full name and your OOC name [IE; Date Masamune; OOC Dust] If you linked your app (and other extras) to your mini profile before the links are still good. If you want a thread unarchived please post a link, you can now find archived RPs under the general area. You may also only request to reclaim a character 3 times.

Important Claims; You must redo your claims within three days. Your post will be deleted after your stuff is moved so be sure to check back we won't notify. If for some reason your request is denied we will PM you.

© darren criss

--------------------
user posted image
Siggy made by Kiya~
Ordo
Race: Human
Job: Mechanic
Series: Aldnoah Zero
OOC: Chai - AST - Offline

I salute this brave muse for sticking around as long as it did, but it is now time to part. Farewell, my friend.

TRACKER: here

APPLICATION: here

SHIPPER: here

THREAD: here

I also want to take the opportunity to get rid of my shelved character, Aoba Seragaki*. Sadly, I don't think I'll be apping him after all. Who knows, maybe I'll get inspiration for something else?

--------------------
user posted image
credit to silence ~ ❤
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

a f f i l i a t e
Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP realm of the seven GODS AMONG MEN The Duality of Man  photo AffiliateButton Kaleidoscope Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Stroke of Luck ♥ Senki Academy

NickPicHost Avalon's Tumblr RPG-D Distant Fantasies a resource community

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution