Welcome to Avalon! It is surely the first thing you and your character will hear. We are a canon Panfandom RP. We are an open sandbox set in a modern-fantasy like setting. We allow members to be very plot driven and follow along with events and main plot changes to their own level of comfort. Possibilities are almost endless and we allow almost all genres of characters. Many characters have a hard time accepting their lives in this new world while others embrace it.
Avalon
FORECAST: 24 hours of nighttime and cold every day.
set in Winter, 2017

Add Reply
New Poll

Meet the Staff!
Admin
Race: Crow Birb
Job: Cheese Birb Overlord!
Series: Lyfe
OOC: Dustbirb - Central - Offline
The Staff
Welcome to Avalon

Dust

Hey guys I'm Dust. I would like to think I am friendly and patient but know when put my foot down. I am extremely nosy interested in everyone's characters and love making new friends. Be warned though I love to tease and likely have a bit of a derp sense of humor. I love writing (obviously), drawing, gaming, anime, movies, manga, comics and all that great stuff!

I love to rp though and hope to be able to thread with everyone at some point. Warning you now though my plotter posts are terrible at best but that does not stop me from trying to do so. I'm in a central timezone and can be found online usually during the day, but I'm always on at night unless something weird pops up. Anyway feel free to poke me if you ever need anything, I pretty much handle whatever staff jobs need to be done!

-Dust

PyroKittyMew

Mew! You can call me Kitty! I'm an admin here on Avalon. I've been Rping since 2010 and have staffed for a few sites through the years. I love helping out and will gladly answer or help anyone I can so don't hesitate to ask!

I love Rping but I also love to play video games, read manga, watch anime, and draw. If you want to know about any particular series I like, you can go ahead and pm me! I will gladly answer any questions you may have. I'm also up for plotting so feel free to go poke me on that as well.

I generally work most of the day through the weekday but I am more often than not on at night till late. I also have weekends off so you can generally find me on most of the day then. My time zone is Pacific. I'm pretty easy-going and friendly but do like to tease more than I should. I like to eat things or hide in my hidey hole at the corner of the chat box sometimes, so be warned or I might pounce you. I'm also a Nekomata and will accept fish or penguin treats, as well as pets.

-Kitty

Kiya

Hey! What's up? My name's Kiya and I'm your friendly neighborhood hamster mascot I'm also Dust's stalker shhh I love anime! And I'm a big fan of Fullmetal Alchemist, of course I love roleplaying too or I wouldn't be here!

I spend my time just playing on my PS4 or watching streams and stuff, I have been rping for longer than I wish to divulge on the grounds that it will make me feel old.

I live in the UK so that's GMT timezone, so I'm not always on the same time as everyone else, but that doesn't mean I don't party like a crazy person when I am! I'm on pretty much everyday, and I live in the chatbox, that's why there's teeth marks in the bottom left corner.

If you wanna chat, you can PM me! I promise not to nibble, I hope you all have a fun time roleplaying here ^^

-Kiya

Silence

Hey there, I'm Silence! The name is a bit of a lie. I usually come in shrieking or shouting into the abyss (it spoke back to me one day, it's quite nice). I'm trying to remember when I first started rping, but I can't really remember anything other than: it's been a few years. As for what I'm into, it's mainly books and tv shows. I'm starting to get into anime so if anyone wants to dump a list of things for me to watch, feel free. Oh! I'm also really into writing - I'm sure that comes as a surprise.

I'm usually hanging around in the chatbox, if anyone needs me though during the week I'm at school from 7:30 to 2:30, Eastern timezone. I usually come and poke around during my free periods so you should be able to catch me if needed. Though, I'm also big in my school's theater program so some days I won't be on until late, but I try to keep everyone informed of when I'll be scarce so we can work around it!

I think that's about it. If you wanna chat or plot, throw me a message or something and I'll be more than happy to throw one of my many nerds at you! Might be worst plotter ever though. Be warned.

-Silence

Curio

Hello! I go by Curio on here, but you may nickname me as you deem fit. On my free time I like to game, draw, and write. I also spend a lot of time on the cbox (when I'm not working) so you'll see me around almost every day! I'm totally approachable, so if you have any questions or concerns, address me on cbox -- or better yet, PM me.

PS: Thread with me.

-Curio

Luna

Hi there, I'm Luna, though I'll answer by a fair few names. I am the resident chocobo and cheerleader, always happy to help any way I can. T'is my job as a general helper, after all! I have a wide array of interests, most notably being video games and, of course, writing. Truly, there is very little in the fandom world I seem to actually dislike but my major fandom interests are Final Fantasy, Once Upon a Time, Marvel Cinematic, and DC Comics (though really, I'm just a comic geek in general). I'm always free to talk and my PM box is literally always open. If you want something like my Discord or Skype, you need but ask and I'm likely to give it to you. ♡

-Luna

© darren criss

--------------------
user posted image
Siggy made by Kiya~
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

a f f i l i a t e
sknned by vanessa of shine and caution