Admin
574 posts
Dustbirb
Central / Online
Dust

The Story Thus Far
Site Plot
It started with a whisper....

Asleep or awake...everyone ends up here the same way. Something whispers in your ear and to each person a different voice. The disguise of the voice matters not. It calls out like the song of a siren, calling your name followed by a plead. Everything goes back and you find yourself slowly falling into blackness....

Awaking one finds themselves in some strange land they've never known. Surrounded by stranger's faces and faces they've come to know...only different. Whatever has brought them here has stretched across worlds, universes, realms, and even time itself. But for what purpose? No one knows....nor does anyone remember the voice calling out to them before....nor does anyone remember the plea...

© darren criss
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

ruinandrise Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers Indestructible Darkness LIGHT IT UP - A FIRE EMBLEM FATES INSPIRED ROLEPLAY The Almanac Effect SURFACE LIES Bleach Platinum Hearts For Queen & Crystal Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE HORiZON Code 8 Aim for Tomorrow Ironside Welcome to the Apocalypse! Crucify THE PANTHEON: a multifandom RPG Save Me Shelf Space Yuri Roleplay

Avalon's Tumblr panda directory RPG-D Distant Fantasies Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Ruby Wings Listings RPG Initiative Topsites a resource community

All of Me ♥ OHaV