Welcome to Avalon! It is surely the first thing you and your character will hear. We are a canon Panfandom RP. We are an open sandbox set in a modern-fantasy like setting. We allow members to be very plot driven and follow along with events and main plot changes to their own level of comfort. Possibilities are almost endless and we allow almost all genres of characters. Many characters have a hard time accepting their lives in this new world while others embrace it.
Avalon
FORECAST: 24 hours of nighttime and cold every day.
set in Winter, 2017

Add Reply
New Poll

fire met gasoline, ft. open
Animus
Race: Human
Job: Part Time Waiter
Series: Miraculous Ladybug
OOC: Chai - AST - Offline

knock yourself out
@[OPEN]
It might have taken some time, but after living in this place for a bit it felt a little homey than one might've initially thought. He still missed the sights, the smells, his family, his friends, but at least Adrien had Plagg to keep him company. Luckily for him, he hadn't really needed to shift to his alternate persona thanks to the established order that Avalon upheld. But that didn't mean that he couldn't stay vigilant. There were the occasional delinquent that took pleasure in teasing the elderly, but the blond seemed to step in just in the nick of time. Of course, to Plagg's dismay due to spending a little too much time helping the old lady or man with carrying their groceries and not hitting the local cheese store instead. Today didn't seem as if any of these detours were coming to a rise as the teen walked home with a sigh escaping his lips. This perked his Kwami's attention, causing him to peek from his hiding spot. "What's eatin' ya?"

"I'm alright. I'm just tired, I guess." Adrien smiled reassuringly by the end of his sentence which made Plagg tip his head to one side, perking a brow skeptically. "Iiiiunnoo bout that.. but! As long as we can get more cheese I won't complain." he nodded in affirmation causing Adrien to momentarily pause in disbelief, "What? I bought that huge box of cheese for you last week!" he exclaimed in sheer surprise which only caused the tiny black cat to throw his arms up. "Exactly, last week! You don't understand the fine pleasures of eating cheese.." Adrien's brows furrowed in retort, "Sometimes I get confused and think that you're a mouse instead of a cat." he mumbled, to which Plagg snapped back with, "Hey-!" but their idle conversation became intercepted by a sudden bump against Adrien's side which sent him teetering forth a couple of steps.

A grunt left his system only to catch himself a few ways forth before turning to see what on earth ended up colliding with him. "Wh-?" words of question were about to tumble from his lips until he caught the sight of the fallen individual instead. "Oh..! Are you alright?" rushing to their side, extending a hand to help the person up.

Animus
Race: Spirit
Job: Wanderer
Series: Dragon Age
OOC: Fayt - GMT - Offline

He didn't know if Avalon was more like him now or if he was more like Avalon, but slowly it started to make sense, less like being round and trying to fit into a hole that was square, anyway. He still didn't have anywhere to actually go, but for now he was happy enough just trying to help. There were plenty of places to shelter and food wasn't that hard to come by. Even now, he was fast, sneaky too, and often went unnoticed. He no longer seemed to blend in quite as much if he didn't try. Sometimes, he helped people and they recognised him, wanted to help him back. Mostly though, it was because of his appearance. He had long since learned not to sit with his hat in front of him, with people thinking that he was homeless, helpless. They were probably right about the first part, but he was far from helpless.

For now, he made his way through city, with no real purpose other than looking at his feet. He'd never really paid that much attention before. Feet were funny, weren't they? Sometimes, his toes tickled each other in his boots. Maybe if he spent less time on random thoughts and more time actually looking where he was going, he wouldn't have bumped into anyone, lost his footing and ended up face first in the pavement. He still forgot he was real, more real anyway, sometimes and that he could be touched, felled. He thought people could see him though.

"Oh!", he cried out as he scrambled onto his back, a little dazed and probably a little bruised. A hand reached out, a voice asking if he was alright. It had been an accident, but he shouldn't have done that, wasting when he should have been watching. When had he started to get so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't see people? That wasn't good. he had to see them, hear them to help them.

"I'm alright, bruised not broken. I should have watched", he replied, looking again at the offered hand. Oh, he wanted to help? He should let him. He wasn't the only one here who liked to help. Some people felt good when they did. He helped because that was what he did, was. There were other reasons too, he had learned.

Tag: Adrien Agreste
Notes: I stoles your open!
TOM HARDY MADE ME THIS BRACELET

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Silence with thanks!
Animus

knock yourself out
Adrien's smile never left him, reassuring the person he didn't mean anything more than to aid. He'd always been that way, almost in contrast to his father who always took things cold and concrete. Granted, there were a few occasions where the well known Gabriel Agreste extended a helping hand to others. The person whom Adrien looked up to at a younger age, but seemed to grow more and more distant ever since the disappearance of his wife. He couldn't blame him, though. Adrien didn't hold his actions against his father's choices for losing someone you cared for so much wasn't easy at all. And if something like that happened with him and Ladybug, well.. he wasn't sure what he'd become.

However, he wanted to be the same person in this new environment. He didn't think that the people who resided in this universe held any accountability for the happenings in his own planet, thus, that offered enough drive to power Adrien's desire to do all that he possibly could for those who surrounded him. The person who landed on the ground not too far from him being one of those very individuals which he pulled right up without much effort. "It's alright! Glad you're not hurt or anything. I mean, you're not hurt, right?" he stared curiously for a few seconds, then turned his attention towards the rest of the person's figure.

He really didn't want to be the cause of an injury simply because they underwent an accident as simple as this one. Wasn't really good for an introduction, that's for sure.

NOTE g a s p, a thief! ♥

Animus

He was light, no problem to pull back up to his feet. He dusted himself down, retrieving his hat from the ground and checking it over, before placing it back where it belonged. He couldn't recall a time he had been bumped like that, accidentally, unseen in another way. Back home, people only saw him when he wanted them too, but it was more than that, like they subconsciously knew something was there and avoided without realising. Here, he could be seen, brushed upon, skin on skin, falling, scraping, bruising.

"I'm alright", he assured the boy, having already stated that he was relatively unhurt. He was patient, only interested in the fact that he cared.

What was also interesting was the ring on his finger, the ring that he hadn't realised he had begun staring it. It was ordinary ring, bright, but dangerous if used wrong, destruction, bad luck, miraculous. This boy wasn't wrong. He wanted to help. There was something missing though, a cat? It was a secret. He shouldn't say anything. At least about that part.

"You like to help, but you thought you had hurt me. It was my fault too, not looking, unseeing. You shouldn't feel bad.", he spoke again, finally turning his gaze away from the not-ring and back toward the boy. He still hadn't made eye contact though, instead shifting a little on the spot, gloved hands clasping together as he did so. He heard people, there innermost hurts and fears, and he helped. He didn't know how to just talk. He stuck more here, seem and remembered. It was very hard.

Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
Animus

knock yourself out
Curiosity filled eyes remained fixed on the person not too far from him. While he wasn't particularly used to seeing all these different types of outfits on other people, he still found them rather intriguing. It'd been the cause as to why those very same eyes remained focused on him until his voice interrupted Adrien's line of thinking. "Huh? Oh, that's good, then." he smiled contently at the fact that neither of them were hurt only to follow the action with a firm nod. However, as silence began to settle in, the youth shifted in place in an attempt to scrounge around his mind for a potential topic that didn't seem too out of place.

He cleared his throat, raising his head as he maintained that smile present on his lips all the same, "Are you.. from around here?" head tipped to one side, not really minding the fact that they weren't exactly making any form of eye contact. The mere notion of meeting someone new altogether served Adrien as something along the lines of comforting rather than anything else. He'd always been the type to try his hand at creating friends wherever he went, so now that he had the opportunity to do so he definitely wanted to give it his best.

"If you're lost I could help you if you'd like? I'm not that good with all these new directions, but I'll help you out if I can.. "

Animus

Yes. It was good. Good that neither of them were hurt because they forgot to look. Shifting on the spot, he really didn't know what to do next. They had both said sorry, but it seemed as though the other wanted to talk. He was starting to learn to pick up on things like that, the thoughts they had, the way they stood, their bodies speaking a language without words. A language that he did not understand. He was trying though.

"No, this world is different, makes me different", he answered in response to the boys question. That probably wasn't what he had meant though. Most people weren't from Avalon. "I go where I'm needed, hearing, helping. It doesn't work the same here. I'm louder than the hurts that need healing, like whispers in a storm, there but harder to hear." Maybe he wouldn't understand what he meant. Most people didn't, but it made sense to him. The ones who listened tried at least. The boy wanted to help people too, so at least they had that in common. Though he didn't need to become something else. Or had he? He wasn't the same as he was in The Spire, frightened, afraid of fading. He knew what he was now, what he was meant to be. He wondered why the other that he could feel was there was hiding. There were a lot of creatures here that didn't belong, too different to be understood. Creatures like himself.

"It's alright, you don't need to hide. I'm Cole!", he introduced himself to apparently thin air before realising that most people did that when they met someone, not before.

"I'm Cole", he repeated, turning back to the blonde. That was right, wasn't it? Talk to the one who wanted to be there, rather than the one who pretended they weren't. He wouldn't try to find them or force the issue, however.

Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

a f f i l i a t e
Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP realm of the seven GODS AMONG MEN The Duality of Man  photo AffiliateButton Kaleidoscope Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Stroke of Luck ♥ Senki Academy

NickPicHost Avalon's Tumblr RPG-D Distant Fantasies a resource community

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution