Suddenly spirited away into some unknown realm with safe cities and dangerous wild lands. Many people have a hard time accepting their lives in this new world, and the phrase spoken from everyone's lips... Welcome to Avalon.

Avalon is a canon crossover/panfandom RP site. We dont discriminate and welcome all types of characters from the well-known to the non and strive to give everyone a comfortable place to have fun and let their imaginations and muses run wild. Possibilities are endless and we allow almost all genres of characters. We hope you enjoy the site and hanging out with us and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to speak with one of our friendly staff!

Please register in proper caps.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

be a strength to the weak, Father Anderson's Plotter
Alexander Anderson
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 10:10 PM
Human...Ish
UNKNOWN
Orphanage Worker
Ignis
76 posts
Jack
-3:30 / Offline
Alexander Anderson

ALEXANDER ANDERSON
(the paladin)

Father Alexander Anderson is a complicated man to understand. Depending on who you are, his opinion of you can vary radically. On the one hand, he is extremely kind-hearted and gentle towards children and innocents - if you aim to do good in the world, Anderson is probably going to smile upon you. If you happen to be Catholic, you can consider yourself practically adopted. On the other hand, if you're a monster - be it a demon, a vampire, a werewolf... anything of that nature - you're going to have a hell of a time convincing Anderson not to kill you on the spot. And believe me, if he wants you dead, you're in for a fight. While there have been some unholy creatures who have won his tentative approval, Anderson often lapses into episodes of blind, psychotic rage when confronted with anything that, in his mind, challenges God.

Everything about Anderson is a bit of a mystery - even to himself. He doesn't know how old he is, or where he was born. He doesn't clearly remember anything before the 1940's, but he still retains some vague memories of events in history that go back centuries. Given that he's been under the rule of the Catholic church for as long as he remembers, Anderson would not be surprised if he came from the Crusades themselves. He knows that he is Scottish - or at least he spent enough time there to acquire an accent - and that's about it. In any case, due to the church's intervention, he has massive regenerative powers, magic, enhanced strength, enhanced senses... he's a well-bred attack dog, for lack of a better term, and he's very proud of it. He's been hunting monsters for the Vatican for as long as he's been aware, and he's carried on that practice in Avalon, though most of his hunting now is simply in an effort to help some of the more isolated communities who can't handle such attacks on their own.

While Anderson has historically been very... devout (ie. fanatical) in his pursuit of what he considers God's Word, he's somewhat less so in Avalon, due to the completion of his mission in his own world. He did his duty, he died. He saw Heaven, however briefly, and as such, he's quite at peace now and has a somewhat better understanding of the whole 'don't pass judgment' side of Christianity. Not to say he's ever going to be happy that there aren't devout worshipers all around him in Avalon, but he at least tries to judge people based on their actions as opposed to their beliefs. Sometimes he screws up, but he gives it a solid effort, especially given his job at the Minor's Boarding Home - he tries to be as open as possible for the sake of the children, even if they sometimes make him twitchy.

FRIENDS
For a semi-psychopathic paladin, Anderson is... astonishingly nice when you aren't on his bad side. He has a very strict code of honor that he lives by, meaning he's never going to leave somebody wanting or in need of assistance. He has, in the past, offered to walk one of his arch-enemies home because it would be rude to leave her to find her own way. In particular, if you're a genuinely good person, or at least you try to be, then Anderson will most likely be a sweetheart. In fact, you may not even know what he's capable of, because he certainly won't show it if you don't push him into it. PLS HE JUST WANTS TO COLLECT ROGUE CHILDREN AND INNOCENT PEOPLE SO HE CAN PROTECT THEM AND LOVE THEM.

ENEMIES
Don't threaten him. Don't threaten his children. Don't threaten the innocent. Don't disrespect the Almighty. While Anderson has the capacity to be a very gentle person, he also has an extremely short fuse for disrespect or threats, especially if he perceives someone as dangerous. If you're a human, he may give you more than one chance to clean up your act, but if you're not human and you want to start talking shit, you should be prepared to get hit, because Anderson will probably fly into a rage and start throwing bayonets. And HE HAS A LOT OF BAYONETS. Um if ur a vampire or a demon u might as well not even try unless ur seras victoria because my gosh that child's too cute to stay mad at

LOVE
Pls no. Anderson has avoided this for as long as he can remember (which isn't that far tbf and he might be forgetting something) and he really has no interest in changing that. As a rule, if he were asked, he would identify as heterosexual, but honestly...? He's not fussy on either gender, thanks. At least none that he's met.

PM
^
Mieczyslaw Stilinski*
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 09:15 AM
human (possessed)
unemployed
M.I.A
11 posts
Jolly
central / Offline
Mieczyslaw Stilinski*

stiles & anderson
BASICALLY WHAT I SAID IN THE CBOX LOLZ

Seriously, Stiles is just gonna blurt out dumb shit about Hellsing around Anderson because he 100% read some of that series. He's a nerd, let him live. But also pls give me good guy Anderson being a pseudo-dad to the poor, possessed boy. He needs someone around to calm him down from panic attacks and nightmares and say it's gonna be ok. And then later on down the line, the Nogitsune can totally stab him and be awful and evil.

Alexander Anderson

PM
^
Alexander Anderson
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 11:29 AM
Human...Ish
UNKNOWN
Orphanage Worker
Ignis
76 posts
Jack
Alexander Anderson

Mieczyslaw Stilinski
    yes hello did you say pseudo-dad. But srsly initially Anderson would be absolutely furious, thinking that Stiles is implying that he was working for Hellsing, but I think it'll fade pretty fast once he clues in to what he's actually talking about. NGL he'd probs even find it funny. But in any case Anderson is like... master of dealing with nightmares which is a bit sad when you think about it. But ANYWAY YES HE WILL BE EAGER TO HELP AND SO HELP HIM IF THE NOGITSUNE STABS HIM IT WILL BE IN FOR AN AWFUL SURPRISE WHEN HE DOES NOT ACTUALLY DIE.
PM
^
Idoko Ehrenberg
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 12:46 PM
Human
Student
Animus
61 posts
Luna
CST / Offline
Idoko Ehrenberg

Idoko Ehrenberg && Alexander Anderson
Okay okay, so, this sweetie used to reside in the Minor's Boarding House for a little while but she's living in the Theater now. She's a sweet and innocent dear with a heart of gold and a hard working attitude that came about from a promise she made her father. She's about fourteen, and when she isn't trying to keep herself busy by helping around where she can, she's taken a penchant to feeding the animals in the park. Namely birds. Ironically, despite being a ball of sunshine herself, her father (biological at that) is kind of a demon semi-possessing another guy... it's complicated, but there's probably plottability there as well. I figure, depending on how long Anderson had been in Avalon, could probably establish that Idoko already knows him and maybe could have visited the boarding house to grab the rest of her things or at be recognized while she's doing her park thing or.... something. I'm no better at plotting, okay. xD

Rikku could also be shoved at him. She lives at the Boarding House currently to her dismay

--------------------
user posted image
Gorgeousness by Silence ♡
PM
^
Alexander Anderson
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 01:14 PM
Human...Ish
UNKNOWN
Orphanage Worker
Ignis
76 posts
Jack
Alexander Anderson

Idoko Ehrenberg
    I feel like Anderson probably gets hilariously worried whenever kids leave the Home - even the ones that age out. He's been in Avalon for a few years, so he definitely would know Idoko and I would wager he didn't completely approve of her living in a theater. In any case, the issue of her father would... be really a non-issue for Anderson, as long as he doesn't ever have to see him or meet him - he tries not to compare children to their parents. That being said, talk of demons and possession and evil make him a bit twitchy. He'd definitely be eager to see her if she came back to pick up some things (BECAUSE HE WORRIES OKAY) and he spends a lot of time bringing the younger kids to the park, so he'd feel obligated to say hi if he saw her there. idk he just needs to make sure all her limbs are still attached and she hasn't become some kind of bohemian.

AS FOR RIKKU, TEENAGERS ARE GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF HIM but at the same time pls cheer up child it could be worse.
PM
^
Idoko Ehrenberg
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 01:47 PM
Human
Student
Animus
61 posts
Luna
CST / Offline
Idoko Ehrenberg

Idoko && Alexander Anderson
xD I meant mostly that if he ever met her dad. Like, dad dad. She's certainly not gonna go around saying it, especially since she'd never see him in that light. He's, like, perfect in her eyes and kind of her hero. BUT ANYWAY, yes, good, then she definitely knows him, which'll be good ^-^ pre-established stuff and things. I can easily throw something up with her getting good her things and being all happy and excited about being in the theater and stuffs. Sweet little thing. No need to worry, Herr Anderson~ She'd also be way too happy to hop up when she sees him taking the other kids to the park to help entertain and talk because it gives her work to do. Poor dear, hopefully she never tells him what her life at home had been like xD My poor dead "princess"

Yes, teenagers will definitely be the death of you but you don't understand, Anderson, she is so homesick and she hates all these rules and regulations and time restraints. It could be worse, though, he's right, but can it really be worse than the life of an outcast in a world that had always been on the brink of apocalypse and sacrifice.

--------------------
user posted image
Gorgeousness by Silence ♡
PM
^
Alexander Anderson
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 03:10 PM
Human...Ish
UNKNOWN
Orphanage Worker
Ignis
76 posts
Jack
Alexander Anderson

Idoko Ehrenberg
    don't tell him not to worry, Idoko. All he does is worry. He will be worrying about children until they're all dead. And then he'll still be worrying. BUT ANYWAY if you wanna throw something up, you can go ahead. I'm down for anything and everything.

As for Rikku lbr if it makes her feel better about the situation, he'd help her sneak out and break like 99% of the rules. Like HEY WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET OVER THE FENCE LET HIM SHOW YOU HOW PROFESSIONAL ESCAPE ARTISTS DO IT. He sleeps like... four hours on a good night, so he'd probs be happy to let her sneak through his window if she wanted to go idk be a wild teenager. WHATEVER MAN HE'S DONE TRYING TO WRANGLE TEENS. DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST DON'T DIE AND DON'T GET PREGNANT. THOSE ARE HIS TWO STANDARDS. HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN.
PM
^
Rikku
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 09:17 PM
Al Bhed
Sixteen
Student
Ignis
53 posts
Luna
CST / Offline
Rikku

Rikku && Alexander Anderson
Omg pls do this. Rikku would never do drugs or get preggers so she's already set to go there. She's just, idk man. She misses home and she misses her family and she feels so trapped where she is. And she's sort of used to feeling trapped but usually in a different way. If that makes sense. Honestly, if he did genuinely turn a blind eye to her going in and out after hours, even helping her, I can only imagine her semi-trusting him and slowly maybe opening up. But on the other hand, he's also super religious and she can't deal with religion being crammed down her throat xD Her people were outcast partly because they did things that went against the religion of where they came from. And I'm pretty sure she's either the equivalent to an atheist or agnostic xD this could honestly he a lot of fun and has a lot of potential for going in either positive or negative directions.

Also, I have a post written for him with Idoko so when laptop isn't an asswipe, that'll be up~

--------------------
user posted image
Pretty Signature by Silence <3
PM
^
Alexander Anderson
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 10:03 PM
Human...Ish
UNKNOWN
Orphanage Worker
Ignis
76 posts
Jack
Alexander Anderson

Rikku
    TBH as long as he didn't think she was going to run off and get herself killed, he'd be happy to be an accomplice in her great escapes. He'd find it a bit fun. He doesn't agree with keeping people confined and trapped - it's kind of a running issue for him as well, except he's allowed to come and go as he pleases. AS FOR RELIGION, there's no promises that he wouldn't drop the God bomb now and then (all the time), because it's legit ingrained in him by now, but he... tries not to shove it down everyone's throat? I mean, he probably does without meaning to, but he's certainly not as bad as he once was. I think it would only become a legitimate issue if she started badmouthing Catholicism in particular. And even then, he clings to the idea that everyone is coming from other worlds, so they don't know the 'true God', so it kinda makes him less likely to get ruffled.

BUT I AGREE I CAN SEE THIS GOING REALLY REALLY WELL OR... POSSIBLY TURNING SOUR. In any case he'll help her GTFO of the Home whenever she wants because he's a rebel without a cause and idk JUST DON'T MAKE HIM REGRET IT RIKKU.
PM
^
Erik
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 01:45 PM
Human
Thirties
Composer
Tenebris
81 posts
Silence
Eastern / Offline
Erik

anna && alexander

they work together! that's literally kind of the only reason I'm shoving her at him. because they would have met around the Boarding Home. I'm not really sure how they'd get on though?
thanks

erik && alexander

basically we both want this. soooo who wants to start is the real question.*throws this down even though there's nothing to go off of for either of these* *silence is best plotter*
thanks

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alexander Anderson
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 03:02 PM
Human...Ish
UNKNOWN
Orphanage Worker
Ignis
76 posts
Jack
Alexander Anderson

ANNA
    Okay so Father Anderson tries to be nice to the people he works with, and for the most part he is an extremely kind person, if you can look beyond his religious overtones and his... intensity. He's also not known for following the rules to a tee - he's supposed to just be a caretaker, but he really hops between a lot of jobs around the Home, even though he's not actually supposed to. SO I MEAN IT REALLY DEPENDS ON IF ANNA IS THE TYPE TO GET ANNOYED BY ANY OF THAT. Anderson's also way too used to being in an authority position, so he tends to make orders without really... realizing it. SORRY ANNA. SO SORRY.

Erik
    Okay so first and foremost Phantom is kind of my original jam and I just can't even. Second, I can start if you want - luckily, Anderson is a nosy old fart, so it should surprise no one that he'd go snooping around a theater in his spare time. He likes to see things, okay. Plus, he knows Idoko from the Home and feels morally obligated to make sure there's idk no vampires or werewolves in there???? don't question is paranoia.
PM
^
Anna Orelov
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 03:44 PM
Human
Forty-Five
Caretaker
Animus
24 posts
Silence
Eastern / Offline
Anna Orelov

anna && alexander

Nah, Anna's a sweetheart so she's just probably like 'you do you my dude'. Paraphrasing because she is more well spoken than my shitty paraphrasing. (Also Nikolai's wife. which I should have mentioned.) She's cool as long as everyone's okay, basically. She's basically my character who would mom everyone if she could. xD So she's cool with him just doing any jobs that need to be done and would probably help with them if he needed/wanted it. SCREW THE RULES.
thanks

erik && alexander

eeeep. hopefully i can do Erik justice for you then! also Erik's just sort of like 'ugh people are going to come in here, i can't get mad at all of them' so he'll probably just dead pan at Alexander tbh. But if you could start that would be simply amazing and I would love you forever. (i mean i already love you but shh) <3
thanks

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alexander Anderson
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 05:51 PM
Human...Ish
UNKNOWN
Orphanage Worker
Ignis
76 posts
Jack
Alexander Anderson

Anna Orelov
    NO. NO SAY IT JUST LIKE THAT ANNA. They can start a gang. Except with mostly tea and milk and helpful adult advice on laundry. I also just tossed Anderson into a Nikolai thread so LOL HE'S GONNA KNOW THE WHOLE BLEEDING LOT OF THEM. Anyway omg Anna pls help him break the rules. He will adore her forever if she assists him in sticking all kinds of middle fingers up at the rules. Also can she listen to him whine about how much fucking milk the children drink because where does it go Anna he gets milk and it's gone within fifteen minutes.

srsly idk who even let him into the Group Home but they were clearly not aware of his tendencies.

AND I STARTED THE THREAD FOR ERIK AND IT'S A SHITSHOW BUT I AM NOT SORRY. JK I'M KIND OF SORRY FOR ERIK.
PM
^
Anna Orelov
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 11:01 PM
Human
Forty-Five
Caretaker
Animus
24 posts
Silence
Eastern / Offline
Anna Orelov

anna && alexander

I feel like she's a lot more LOWKEY about it than he would be? like 'ok we're breaking rules but it's okay because these things need to get done and no one else is doing them' sort of thing. BUT. Yes. They can start a gang. I love it. I can start a thing when i get a chance! <3 AND YES. I"m EXCITED FOR ERIK/ALEXANDER. LET'S DO THIS, MATE
thanks

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Alexander Anderson
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 12:12 AM
Human...Ish
UNKNOWN
Orphanage Worker
Ignis
76 posts
Jack
Alexander Anderson

Anna Orelov
    okay lbr it's probably better that they're both not breaking rules just to say screw you to authority. IN ANY CASE IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU STARTED SOMETHING FOR THEM.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

ruinandrise Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers The Almanac Effect SURFACE LIES Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 Aim for Tomorrow Welcome to the Apocalypse! Save Me Yuri Roleplay L&O STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP BORROW THE MOONLIGHT N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP All of Me ♥ DW

Avalon's Tumblr RPG-D Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative Topsites a resource community

skin by evvie of cttw & SHINE