Suddenly spirited away into some unknown realm with safe cities and dangerous wild lands. Many people have a hard time accepting their lives in this new world, and the phrase spoken from everyone's lips... Welcome to Avalon.

Avalon is a canon crossover/panfandom RP site. We dont discriminate and welcome all types of characters from the well-known to the non and strive to give everyone a comfortable place to have fun and let their imaginations and muses run wild. Possibilities are endless and we allow almost all genres of characters. We hope you enjoy the site and hanging out with us and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to speak with one of our friendly staff!

Please register in proper caps.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Fun with dead things, {Eucliwood Hellscythe}
Death
 Posted: Mar 12 2017, 10:54 PM
Horseman
Ageless
Reaper / Ballance
Vitreus
130 posts
Dust
Central / Offline
Death

Fun with dead things
"Everything comes to an end..."

Crimson orbs fixated on the night sky hanging above the floating city Death had long ago made the observation that this sky was much like many of the others, and in theory this world was a part of the same sky after all. One of many planets. Even its two differing moons did not strike the Horsemen as being odd. Nor was he sure why it mattered, he had been on planets with multiple other moons or none at all. Next he turned his gaze upon the earth below. Avalon was a large planet, but it did bring him to wonder if this continent surrounded by water was not part of something much larger or was simply limited to what he could see.

A caw to his right pulled the horsemen from his thoughts. Without so much as a glance Death raised his hand and brushed one of his skeletal fingers under Dust's chin. The two of them were simply enjoying the quieter part of the city. Inops was well known for being the darker side of the city, but Death had traveled past that a ways and was now sitting atop the outer stone wall which had been placed a ways from the ledge but it kept most people from venturing too close. At least that had been its intent.

His mask hid Death's raised brow as he noticed a group of teenagers make their way to the wall and one of the few gates it had. Using some tool to cut through the chain that had served to lock them out and passing through. Even Dust looked on with judgment as the teenagers proceeded toward the edge of the wall, one of them holding a pack of drinks in hand. Those drinks, which impaired judgment. “Well...this should be interesting.” Death sighed shaking his head. For a while he watched them drink and laugh stupidly at each other. Oh how tempting it was to leave them to their own devices and (literally) reap the reward after. But then another thought occurred to him...

He couldn't feel he faint fall of their end calling to him yet, so why not take this opportunity to have a little fun? The horsemen wasn't above such trivial things, after all, of all the horsemen he was the only one with a sense of humor. He waited until a few of them could hardly walk a straight line. “Shh...Don't tell War about this..” He told the crow on his shoulder before holding his hand out and gathering some strength and energy there causing a faint glow to consume his arm before turning it over and raising it upward. The moment he did so several coffins exploded from beneath the earth. As if this wasn't enough to catch the humans off guard the wooden coffins soon slammed open and several ghouls came hobbling out.

Suffice to say....their reaction was quite mixed. Some immediately screamed others stood in shock until the undead creatures began racing at them. One of them probably wet themselves when they realized this was not some parlor trick. Of course Death wouldn't allow them to do much damage but it was beginning to seem unlikely the kids would be quick to return. Screaming and running back toward the gate to make their escape like something from a terrible horror movie scene.

Death's shoulders bobbed faintly as he cranked his neck and laughed under his breath. "Lesson learned" he grunted still sitting on the wall, legs folded and hands on his knees. He would simply let the ghouls fade out when their limited energy ran dry. Until then they were happy to chase the teenagers through the rest of Inops.

Eucliwood Hellscythe
Lol i dont know this is all i could think of XD

--------------------
user posted image
*Thank you Silence for the signature!!!*
PM
^
Eucliwood Hellscythe
 Posted: Mar 26 2017, 01:17 PM
Necromancer
Unknown
Wanderer
Vitreus
33 posts
luna
CST / Offline
Eucliwood Hellscythe

I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel like I am strong enough, I don't feel right when you're gone away
This was a truly strange part of the city. So much of it was tall, full of light and life, exploding with color and culture. There was almost always someone around to try and avoid, always someone shuffling through the street one way or another, always something to keep an eye on. But here, it felt so different, so off, like it wasn't even apart of Sanctum any more. The buildings weren't so tall, there was a dark presence that lingered over the place no matter the hour of the day, and what people tended to be around here weren't the sort that were looking for friendly company. Granted, Eu wasn't exactly looking for company either, friendly or otherwise. But these people were either lost or seemingly looking for trouble. Trouble she had, amazingly, managed to avoid. As dark and dreary as this part of town was, though, there was a strange calmness to it. It was emptier, especially at night. Clearly more dangerous, and yet it made it easier to avoid people as a whole when all she wanted was to be by herself. She told herself that was what she wanted, at least. Then she couldn't be a bother.

Eucliwood's almost aimless walking found her suddenly brought to a halt as she grew ever closer to the city's edge. The sudden sounds of screaming echoed against the dark 'towers' of this place, drawing on a small bit of curiosity. Someone was in danger, perhaps? In Inops, it wouldn't quite be much of a surprise. Where some might have turned away or followed to help, the necromancer only found herself moving on along her path, almost wishing to ignore the sounds. She could hardly do any good for them. If they were in true peril, the Avalon Guard could just as easily take care of it. They were meant to patrol even here, were they not? She was almost certain such was the case. There was no sounds of true violence, anyway. No gun shots, no following blood curdling cries, nothing to truly suggest anything worth investigating. The cries didn't say 'help', not that she could hear either, so why care? 'Perhaps because it is human to care,' she thought to herself.

But she wasn't human.

She was brought to another stop when the teenagers nearly ran into her. One grabbed her shoulders, shaking, trying to warn her of the monsters that were chasing them. Out of reflex, her hand came up to smack his roughly away. The words Don't touch burned brightly against the wall of the building beside them for a moment before vanishing as the boys ran again. Turning away, most of the ghouls seemed to pass right by her in favor of their toys. Her head tilted just slightly, though her expression never changed. Not a creature she'd witnessed in this place before. It was eerie how much they reminded her of home. Bright eyes wanted to linger on them but as they moved farther out of sight, she forced her gaze away. She would have started to move again if she hadn't noticed something up on the wall, sitting there, staring, watching? It was too dark to truly tell, but it felt like eyes were turned this way. Though she wasn't entirely sure she was truly seen, the armor-clad woman gave a sweeping gesture to where the monsters had gone, almost in question.

Without so much waiting for an answer, the girl seemingly vanished for a second, reappearing at the top of the wall beside him. Closing distance was easier than attempting to travel through the city. A small pain started at the back of her head, none the less. Easily ignored, though annoyingly pulsating, there as a reminder she shouldn't have done that. A hand reached into her armor to pull out her pad and pen, swiftly writing a small note and holding it up, eyes towards where the teenagers had gone rather than the creature she wished to be addressing. What did they do to deserve such a fate?

Cat wouldn't stop walking over me trying to write this >_<
luna ♡

--------------------
user posted image
Gorgeous signature by Silence ♡
PM
^
Death
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 01:02 AM
Horseman
Ageless
Reaper / Ballance
Vitreus
130 posts
Dust
Central / Offline
Death

Fun with dead things

Flaming eyes were likely easy to spot in the darkness. Not that he had any need to hide, if any of those children happened to look up and see him there, it was likely that it only added to their terror. The bird on his shoulder only echoing a shrill caw and lazy flutter of his wings his own glowing eyes watching the teenagers with amusement. Laughter maybe.

Though it appeared another would be caught in the crossfire if not for Death's hold over his own creations. The girl might as well have been invisible to the ghouls as they parted like water around a stone and walked around her giving her just enough space. Though it was unlikely the party running away noticed at all. But there as an energy of sorts fixed to the young-looking woman. Familiar and yet not. So while the humans began to shrink out of sight Death's eyes trailed back in her direction. Looking on with no intention of being a threat he watched her gesture in the direction of the vanishing teenagers followed by the ravenous undead.

His shoulders rose and one of his hands rose, turning and opening his hand gesturing in the direction of the gate and its 'do not enter' warning sign. She vanished. And while Death tensed up ever so slightly, he passed a lazy gaze in her new spot next to him. He was far too familiar with teleportation-trickery. Usually with demons who wanted to rip his heart out. Assuming he had one. But he had not sensed any immediate threat coming from her; had one of his scythes at his sides would have already been resting in the same spot. So she wasn't human that much was evident.

While Death might have expected her flash over to him, the bird on his shoulder did not. Craning his neck forward Dust peered in the location the woman had vanished from and gave a soft clatter of his beak. Turning to look at his master he then noticed the woman and jumped back a few inches. Puffing himself up he cawed loudly, multiple times, and pulled his head back ruffling his feathers and wings in both surprise and warning.

Death simply dismissed the angry bird, knowing he was too cowardly to attack the woman, and swatted at him with a lazy hand. He watched her movements, accessing them carefully enough. Some kind of ...paper and writing device then? It wasn't as if he and his brothers wrote each other notes. Though that thought alone did fill him with some rather intriguing visuals. A rumbling chortle escaped the Horsemen's throat as his blazing eyes focused on her writing.

”Worry not hey haven't come to any real harm the ghouls will simply return to the earth when they tire out. And they were going to get themselves killed by falling off the edge of the world so to speak.” He glimpsed over his shoulder. “Not that I care, truly, but it saved me from needing to reap them. And have you come here to play along the city's edge too and dare fate and Death?” he sounded as if he was teasing.

Eucliwood Hellscythe
Hope this isnt too short.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Eucliwood Hellscythe
 Posted: May 24 2017, 12:16 PM
Necromancer
Unknown
Wanderer
Vitreus
33 posts
luna
CST / Offline
Eucliwood Hellscythe

And I don't feel like I am strong enough, I don't feel right when you're gone away
Eucliwood hadn't noticed the bird until it was practically squawking at her. It's loud caws not seemingly help with the pains in the back of her head. The headache was minor, at least, she'd hardly done a thing for the real pain to start. She didn't plan on doing anything to allow the real pain to start, either. She didn't exactly wish to turn her eyes towards he creature, preferring to keep them trained where the ghouls had gone, but it was clear the thing was talking at her. Not that she could very well understand it. Just barely turning her head in it's direction, she brought a finger up to her lips, the pen just barely pressed against them as well. No 'shush' escaped them, but she figured if the bird had a brain, it might be able to understand. Doubtful, certainly, but one could certainly hope.

Looking forward again, she waited for an answer, her hand coming back to her side so the pen could gently and quietly tap against the wall. She wished she could see the teenagers and their garish stalkers a bit better. Perhaps she cared just a little about the potential trouble the creatures could become. Certainly, they wouldn't become too great of one. But there was the potential, wasn't there? Doubtful. Something about what she felt tethering them here felt far weaker than what had ever kept the few she'd created alive. They also weren't necessarily zombies, especially not in the sense that she knew. Things she could so easily question but kept to herself. The simple thought of how she didn't need to care a reminder to herself. It was unnecessary to linger on the thoughts. They didn't effect her, could never effect her.

Going back to being completely uncaring was a bit harder this time around.

As she heard the presence beside her begin to speak, Eu lowered her notepad to her lap, drawing a small line to break what she'd written before from what she knew she'd end up writing next. She took a second to look behind her towards the actual edge of this city before focus returned to her notepad. It seemed like an awfully strange way to save someone. The reasoning, she supposed, seemed sound enough, but it still left questions. Most, she was able to easily dismiss. Are you an Underworld? The note was held up for a moment, her eyes turning towards him. Just barely the smallest of head-tilts showing anything. Even then, she knew showing curiosity likely wasn't in her best interest, but some things just couldn't be helped. Still, he didn't quite feel like the sort she was used to.

When she was sure it was read, she lowered her eyes again, the notepad following. The tip of the pen pressed lightly into a new sheet though she hesitated to write. Daring fate, perhaps, but Death wasn't something she like to so recklessly play with. Of course, it wasn't really the words that brought about the hesitation, but the tone in them. The small hints of teasing enough to bring her thoughts to places she didn't wish for them to go. Fingers tighten just a second on the pen, she forced herself to let go of the thoughts before writing along the notepad. If I wanted to dare Death, I'd jump. Though she wasn't certain if she would be allowed to die or not. Her body seemed to have it's own ways of attempting to protect itself when it truly came down to it, armor or no. I didn't know I was heading for the edge. There was a brief pause as she stared at her own words. She probably wouldn't have headed anywhere closer to this place once she had realized if it where for the screams she'd heard, anyway. Death is too dangerous to play with. She almost wanted to wrinkle her nose at the words she wrote, quickly just scribbling over the last sentence before deciding to hold it up.

I hope this is alright, I am so sorry i made you wait so long
luna ♡

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Death
 Posted: May 25 2017, 02:29 AM
Horseman
Ageless
Reaper / Ballance
Vitreus
130 posts
Dust
Central / Offline
Death

Fun with dead things

Death simply dismissed Dust, usually tuning the bird out without a second thought. He was far too used to the creature's loud chattering; though never about anything useful. Death almost sighed softly at the judgmental black blob of feathers as it chattered at her. He considered reaching back and knocking him off his shoulder only for the bird to suddenly go quiet. Good. Though that didn't change the bird's demeanor as he puffed himself up and squinted at her with his burning eyes.

The horsemen turned his head in her direction again with interest, passing Dust only a small sideways gave as the bird nested himself in the folds of his cloak. Not to worry, Dust continued glaring. When she wrote again his red eyes scanned over the curves of her writing before seeming to narrow, but not in disgust, more like question. Underworlder? “Hmm.” he hummed in thought, after all it was a difficult question to answer if he wanted to get down to the nit and grit of all the technicalities surrounding the Nephilim. Demons, angels, what did it matter.

“Not normally, no. At least not what might be considered such in the realms I am used to traveling.” he waved his hand, wrist still resting on his knee bent upward. “Though the question may mean something else which I am unaware of.” he shook his head feeling as though the answer was truthful enough, not as if he had any reason not to tell her anything else. Even if he wasn't sure he had understood completely, but none the less....

She was interesting, a mute perhaps? Not unheard of, no pun intended, just unusual for him to commune with. But maybe what interested him more was her unusual aura. Not human something else, it almost offered a comfortable familiar feeling, like something he felt around one of the angels of death or lesser reapers. It wasn't feeling he minded, just couldn't place. It intrigued him.

When she held her paper up again a smirk creased his lips and his shoulders moved slightly when he grunted followed by a chortle of laughter. “By my guest then if you simply must, though I must warn you it does seem to be a long fall down.” he remarked with some amusement, maybe because he doubted someone like her would not have a safer means of falling or getting down without being flattened and spilled out onto the ground below like a broken egg. While his face might not have shown amusement through his mask, it showed in his eyes, maybe his body language and of course his voice.

He scans her notes again and closes his eyes with his shoulders rolling upward. “Even Death must grow bored erstwhile waiting for someone to tempt fate, no?” he waved a hand as if dismissing it. “With those humans gone I was afraid I might also grow bored and yet here you are, unlike most you're standing in my presents without second thought. I must be losing my touch.” the last part was meant as a joke, of course it could be taken either way.

"What brings you out this late?"

Eucliwood Hellscythe
Moar dead-related pals. Ehh idk.. if you need more to reply to PLEASE let me know.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Eucliwood Hellscythe
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 07:25 PM
Necromancer
Unknown
Wanderer
Vitreus
33 posts
luna
CST / Offline
Eucliwood Hellscythe

Eu eyed the bird once more. She could feel it's gaze burning into her, just staring at her. Was there something wrong? It didn't quite seem to appreciate her presence all that much. If she had a care in her body, she probably would have at least moved a few feet away from the birds master. But caring was something she hardly ever seemed to do. Outwardly at least. Your bird does not seem to like me. She didn't show the note right away, tapping her pen gently on the paper for a second. She felt she ought to add something to that. Pretend to care. It had been so long since she had managed to speak with something remotely underworldly. Does it have a name? She knew pets tended to have those from time to time.

The corner of her lips twitched, threatening to pull downward. She refused to allow such a display, though. She chewed gently on the inside of her lip instead, biting down just slightly to remind herself what may lay in wait if she actually let the feeling show through. What feeling was it this time? Disappointment? Sadness? A mix of the two was much likely. He seemed like something she would have seen in her underworld at least. Her head seemed to hang low a second, eyes focusing on her notebook before her gaze turned back to the city below. Or what decrepit bits there were of it in this area of Sanctum. The pen barely seemed to move across the paper before she held it up again. You seem like one... Do you traverse realms often for it to change? She had noticed he'd use the word 'normally'. Perhaps it was subjective.

His amusement was all too confusing to her for a moment. Her eyes blinked, though she didn't look in his direction. Ah, right. Perhaps it would be a long fall. One she would no doubt survive. She could only imagine her body forcing herself to hover over the ground, if only by and inch or two before gently lowering it to the ground. She wrote no words in response, simply giving a small shake of her head. She did not wish to tempt such a fate. It would do her no good anyway. Probably. Though why it brought him amusement was something she did wish to question. If she wished to see things fall from the edge, he would not have made those creatures chase the mortals away.

Tilts of her head, the only body language she seemed to ever allow herself. Even then, it felt dangerous. But it didn't seem to be stopped as she glanced to him. A small nod to what she interpreted as a question. She supposed death would grow bored. Then again, death was something not to play with, not to tempt. It was bad enough the times she did play with it. It wasn't something meant to be taken lightly. It was pain... Everything was pain. Should I fear you? If spoken, there would have been a sincerity to the words, but such feeling couldn't be expressed across written word. I don't think I should. What is there to worry about? His presence was not one she'd ever shy away from. The sense it gave her was too... familiar to care to do so. This world felt like all she ever did was seek out familiarity. Funny, considering she had so willingly left it before.

The question actually made her think, the tip of her pen finding a resting spot on the paper. She had no real reason when she really thought about it. She gave a small shrug before she started to write. Peace. Quiet. Serenity. Her pen remained on the edge of the y for a moment. Something else. Yes, not just those reasons. Maybe she'd hoped for something eventful to create something... A distraction. Yes, that was right. She added a You. to the end of it before holding it up to him.

please, you gave me plenty to work with ♡
luna ♡

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Death
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 07:08 PM
Horseman
Ageless
Reaper / Ballance
Vitreus
130 posts
Dust
Central / Offline
Death

Fun with dead things

Death lifted his eyes toward Dust and sighed softly shaking his head. “He dislikes most people, by most I mean everyone...unlike his charming master.” he remarked skimming his eyes back toward her a moment to see what else she had written. “His name is Dust, seems that he follows me everywhere.” he felt no reason not to share. The bird did not seem very pleased with the choice though and squinted at his master. Still, Dust wouldn't move from his perch if he knew what was good for him.

He watches her again, as she seems to debate in silence before holding up the pad again. Truly a amusing and equally marvelous way of speaking. His eyes slipped back over the paper before closing and a soft sigh escapes his lips. “Many realms, before being trapped in this one though if you sense something from the underworld or hell, that is likely my essence. In its simplest form.... the ground up remains of angels and hellspawn.” He disliked thinking about his 'birth' and much less his despicable mother. The Nephilim created by Lilith from the ash of angel and demons.. as if that gave her the right to be dubbed such a thing...

But it was likely the cause of this woman's confusion.

Though shes does not share much, as if shes in complete control of her body at all times. Or, perhaps she simply is not someone who externally shares much more than she needs to. Either were fine with him he truly didn't care or mind one way or the other. Only that an in intriguing woman was speaking to him.

A smooth chortle escaped from the Horsemen as he peered over her paper again and almost seemed to smile somewhere behind that mask. “No, I doubt there is any need to.” he remarks turning his attention from her a moment, his hand resting on his knee again. “You would be one of the few to think so.” he remarks with a small roll of one shoulder. “The simple believe that I only offer death.” he remarks with some sarcasm in his words. “You aren't completely unlike some of the reapers I have run into. But far more intelligent.” a compliment, perhaps?

He lazily shifts his eyes over to her again and then dips his head into a nod. Her reasons seem valid enough for him, and close to his own really. “It is peaceful out here... at least while remaining so close to the city. I am out here for the same reason really. I wished I could give you a more interesting answer, almost. Eternity lasts so long...I often find myself just observing life.”

Eucliwood Hellscythe
Screeches into the sunset

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Eucliwood Hellscythe
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 12:46 PM
Necromancer
Unknown
Wanderer
Vitreus
33 posts
luna
CST / Offline
Eucliwood Hellscythe

'Dust.' She thought the name as she looked to the giant crow. It's glaring gaze barley seemed to leave her though it hardly deterred her either. It could look her way all day, the thing was a simple creature and she doubted it would truly bring her any harm. Already it had stopped it's squawking from the simplest of her motions. 'Smart bird.' she trusted it would remain on the seemingly intelligent side of things. She hadn't wanted to bring it any trouble itself. The notepad soon came up again, fresh words scripted delicately on the blank canvas. What is his master called? Her eyes shifted to focus on the skull masked face. Her curiosity might not show through them but the tilt of her head showed more than it likely ought to. She could not help wishing to known. Such an interesting entity. Underworldly yet not. Was it wrong to wish to know more about it?

She knew the answer was likely yes.

Eyes tore away from him to find something else to focus upon. His essence, he says. It seemed like an interesting concept. Angelic and hellish at the same time? Seemingly human concepts if you asked her. But it made some bit of sense. You must be used to travel then. She herself knew only two realms before this one. Traversing between them was something she'd done a fair few times in her long life, certainly, but it did not change that she only knew the human Earth and her own Underworld. Neither were realms she seemed to have access to any more, either. Something she supposed she should be grateful for. It meant she could not be of any sort of trouble to those she cared for. And yet.. Do you retain your ability to traverse them? She simply wondered if she was alone in losing access to such realms.

As the pad was brought back down to her lap, her fingers began to tighten around its edges. She let it rest there a moment, nails leaving indents in the paper. If only her thoughts could stop going there. What did it matter if one could travel? It would be better to not care at all. She didn't care at all... it was easy to tell herself that at least, easy to force herself to believe it. If only it was just as easy to keep herself believing it rather than have pesky things like emotions attempt to claw their way towards her heart. Such things caused only eventual pain to not just herself but to others... often physically at that.

Though her breathing pattern hardly seemed to change noticeably, she focused on it in order to give herself something to sooth her and erase her thoughts. Calm as she may be, fingers curled ever tighter around the pad as a blank stare looked forward. 'Death.' The word rang in her ears. Death was something she knew practically intimately. The pain, the suffering, the agony it could cause. Not a thing to be taken lightly. Eyes that had been content watching the buildings shifted down to her lap as well, looking at the next fresh page. It took a moment before she could manage to write on it, fingers forced to loosen their grip so she could do so. I am not a reaper. She knew full well he wasn't implying that she was, but it was the first thing that seemed to escape her pen. Most do not see what I see. Nothing offers only death. But that wasn't true. It was all she could offer. Death. Pain. Suffering. Like any other monster.

Answers do not need to be interesting. You are interesting enough. Though she understood very well what he meant. Observing life was all she'd ever truly been good at. Because it was something she knew she could not have despite craving it. Craving having people there.... Though is this place truly the best for observing that? This place holds more death than life. Even the buildings were dull and dead compared to the rest of this floating city.

awkward little necromancer is apparently awkward
luna ♡

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Death
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 11:08 AM
Horseman
Ageless
Reaper / Ballance
Vitreus
130 posts
Dust
Central / Offline
Death

Fun with dead things

What is his master called?

Death thought for a moment, and considered replying with sarcasm, but soon shifted those thoughts away. Too many titles, too many names, and he wasn't entirely sure if he preferred one over the other. Still, despite many worlds calling him 'Death' or simply the reaper only the first held any real worth to him. It was what his siblings called him, and so it was the name to stay. “Death.” he spoke his voice somewhat more dry and yet not completely uncaring. Too many found his introductions amusing. By all means let them, he would have the last laugh after all.

“Hm, far too used to travel, I have ridden upon more words than even I care to remember or count.” so many worlds had fallen to the Nephilim, so many more to the Horsemen. As Lilith so aptly put it; where Death rides no one is safe. Every time he appeared in a new world his motive was questioned by both those who were old and wise and those who were not. While many others seemed to expect him to be there because they had long since accepted their fate, only to learn it wasn't the cause of his visit.

Death closed his eyes after reading her question, his brow furrowed and his lips pressed together tightly as he let out a small grunt of annoyance. “It would seem so, nor have I met someone who has the ability still intact.” he explained with a shake of his head.

A small smirk followed by an amused chortle escapes from the reaper as he watches her again. Nothing offers only death. It was an amusing concept, he allowed the thought to linger on the edge of his mind a moment longer. Maybe... he thought for a moment before dismissing it. “It is the concept of my being, I doubt giving life would be so easy. Not true life.” he mused. To learn she was not a reaper though was a little surprising and yet not, this was Avalon after all.

“I am flattered.” he boasted a small laugh. “That may be the kindest thing anyone has said to me.” he mocked, granted it likely wasn't untrue. His eyes scanned from her and then over the outskirts of the city. “That may be so.” he remarked. “Though even its barren areas are far more lively than most expect. I can feel them, even if I do not see them. Mortals still interest me in how they survive in the worst conditions.”

Eucliwood Hellscythe
-flops-

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

ruinandrise Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers The Almanac Effect SURFACE LIES Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 Aim for Tomorrow Welcome to the Apocalypse! Save Me Yuri Roleplay L&O STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP BORROW THE MOONLIGHT N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP All of Me ♥ DW

Avalon's Tumblr RPG-D Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative Topsites a resource community

skin by evvie of cttw & SHINE