Wrapped in Fear, {MiniEvent #7}
Crow Birb
Cheese Birb Overlord!
Admin
646 posts
Dustbirb
Central / Offline
Dust
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.  That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. 
Sep 24 2017, 12:19 PM
PMQuote

Wrapped in Fear
Mini Event #7

Despite the growing amount of sunlight, today people are greeted with a gloomy overcast. As if perhaps somehow overshadowing what is to come. Surprisingly enough the night comes early wrapping the world in a blanket of shadow. People find themselves slipping out of subconsciousness gently only to later find themselves waking up in some strange location. An abandoned building, a graveyard buried in a coffin with their own tombstones, or maybe a ruined town filled with killer clowns. On the upside they are not alone, on the downside can they trust the people they are with? The goal? Simple. Survive the night and whatever strange things may happen around them and the other people.

What is fear?

It comes in waves, twists and mangles itself around peoples hearts. Will you find the strength to move on or subcome? Will your new companions lend a helping hand or shoulder or leave you to die slowly in the dark.

A soft whisper and the faint sounds of a woman...laughing.

GUIDE & RULES

This event will vary differently per group. Characters will be randomized and grouped up together. The main idea here is to make it until morning and the goal is simply to survive the onslaught of freakishly timed events. Your characters may choose to help their new companions through their fears and hope they do the same, or take advantage of their state.

1. Full list of rules can be found here. Please read them carefully and consider them before joining. Please feel free to ask the staff any questions you may have.

2. You may join up to 4-5 character. More you use the more burden you put on yourself though.

3. Staff intervention is enabled. We will try to stay on top of threads if they begin to drag, though we only enter only after we see the thread is out of its introductory stage. And if it appears to be moving regularly we may not enter right away. PM staff if you need a boost in your thread! It is up to you to let us know!

4. Skipping is important when needed. Every 3 days. Someone may be skipped twice.

5. The groups will be randomized by the staff. Please only join if you do not mind rping with any possible character combination. We will also be doing groups of three or four.

6. If your thread or character 'dies' in their even do not worry it is not canon, only the easiest way of writing them out of you lose your spot in a group. They wake up unharmed at home with or without memories of the event, often thinking it is a dream but the choice is yours.

7. Only sign up if your character has passed the last (current) AC.

8. Event posts can only count as one of your next Activity Check replies. In order to make sure no one abandons their regular threads.

9. Signups are lasting from the 24-30th and open the 1st. (this is subject to change). Please let us know if you need any changes made to your characters entered.

10. While its a firm belief everyone has a fear of some kind entering characters who don't or have too firm a grip on their emotions while not banned may not make the ideal choices for this event. We also do, of course, allow Headcanons as fears as long as they are logical.

Signing up

Character: Name

Character Triggers: Any fears or issues that may bother your characters. Such as spiders, doctors, heights, gunshots, etc. Seeing as its supposed to be spooky and mess with a character, entering a character without fear, while not forbidden, might not be the best idea. Characters with similar fears might be grouped together to make our jobs easier.

Personal Triggers: Anything you do not want to be involved in. Blood, gore, violence, undead etc. Sexual abuse of any kind will not be included so you need not worry about adding it. You may also put 'none'. Be respectful of these in your writing or else.

Characters Signed Up

Juji Kabane,
Rocket Raccoon,
Frisk Dreemurr,
Veronica Sawyer,
Sans,
Michella Watch,
Hamlet,
Mae Borowski,
Jace Wayland,
Nick Wilde,
Pearl,
Heinz Doofensmhirtz,
Erik,
Angela Ziegler,
Slaine Troyard,
Asseylum Vers Allusia,
Dawn Summers,
Idoko Ehrenberg,
Eucliwood Hellscythe,
Vash the Stampede,
Prompto Argentum,
Nicholas D Wolfwood,
Schwann Olotorain,
Ruby Rose,
OPEN,

CODE

CODE
[b]Character:[/b] Name [b]Character Triggers:[/b] [b]Personal Triggers:[/b]

--------------------
user posted image
Siggy made by Kiya~
Deadman/SEED
Appears Late 20s
Mercenary
Mutatio
70 posts
BirbDust
Central / Offline
Juji Kabane
"You know diplomacy isn't really our strong point, ready to rock?"
Sep 24 2017, 09:44 PM
PMQuote

Character: Juji Kabane
Character Triggers: What isn't? Burial, hospitals/laboratories, being restrained, needles, mostly anything with being held against his will possibly experimented on science, losing his mind so on so forth...
Personal Triggers: None

Character: Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Character Triggers: 'Ghosts' mostly of his former master, Razlo, etc. Anything bad befalling children. Dying maybe, not being strong enough to protect others. Did I mention kids?
Personal Triggers: None.

Character: Schwann Olotorain
Character Triggers: 'Ghosts' again, giant monsters with multiple eyes, probably some monster ptsd if played out right. Seeing his dead friends try to kill him. All that good stuff.
Personal Triggers: None.

--------------------
user posted image
*Gives soul to Silence*
Enhanced Raccoon
Mentally 25
Police Officer
Perditio
85 posts
Tiara
CST / Online
Rocket Raccoon
If you're different, and I'm different, I'll take different over normal any day.
Sep 24 2017, 09:49 PM
PMQuote
Character: Rocket Raccoon
Character Triggers: Hospitals, laboratories, laboratory smells (isopropyl for one), experimentation, loneliness, he's overwhelmed by guilt over those he's close to that he's let die and fears those close to him dying as his fault - he experiences a lot of self-loathing, honestly he really hates himself and fears what he might do due to his own impulses and that people might hate him for it, if that all counts
Personal Triggers: Eye gore/trauma

Character: Frisk Dreemurr
Character Triggers: Abandonment, accidentally hurting others, her own naive nature getting her killed, monster dust, broken/screwed up TV screens, bombs, anything really Omega Flowey-ish, being left helpless and doomed to die since she refuses to fight, being forced to fight, whatever missing parents she has

Character: Veronica Sawyer
Character Triggers: Explosions/bombs, accidental murder by her hands (again), being manipulated by her own feelings, yanderes (that's the best way I can describe it but in non animu-terms those with too much romantic dedication to her willing to kill for her sake whether she likes it or not), the spirits of those she's killed haunting her, she honestly doesn't want to be in a high school again either because it all stems back to Westerberg
human
nineteen
bum
Perditio
15 posts
Basil
pt / Offline
Hamlet
to be or not to be
Sep 24 2017, 09:52 PM
PMQuote

Character: Michella Watch
Character Triggers: Well she's blind and can't walk so-- hearing that her brother is in danger, or unable to hear at all would certainly cause her a lot of panic. Hospitals also cause her a bit of unnerve given her childhood.
Personal Triggers: None fam

Character: Hamlet
Character Triggers: Being completely and utterly alone, being the cause of Horatio's death. Seeing his loved ones ghosts, or having them talk to him. Seeing his loved ones in general, since they are literally all dead except for Horatio.
Personal Triggers: none yo

--------------------
user posted image
made by silence <3 <3
Cat
Thief/Hoodlum
Tenebris
85 posts
Snowbunny
GMT-5 / Offline
Mae Borowski
Everything sucks forever.
Sep 24 2017, 09:53 PM
PMQuote
Character: Sans
Character Triggers: things repeating, dust, knives, creepy little kids, his brother dying
Personal Triggers: none

Character: Mae Borowski
Character Triggers: Shapes, hallucinations, Nothing mattering, Cosmic Horrors, Cultists
Personal Triggers: none
Nephilim
Shop Assistant
Ignis
89 posts
Dot
EST / Offline
Jace Wayland
The descent into Hell is easy.
Sep 24 2017, 09:58 PM
PMQuote
Okay... for now... Just Jace... because I may or may not be concocting something special for Jacob with Si as a present for Evie when she arrives. *CACKLING FADES DANGEROUSLY INTO THE DISTANCE*

Character: Jace Wayland
Character Triggers: Oh, idk, if he just casually hallucinated Valentine was here and hurt all of his friends like Alec and Clary..??? He'd lose his shit?? Look, I just made a Jack the Ripper Syndicate DLC reference when concocting this idea with Si and now I want it.. It would probably also sting if there was any soft suggestion that it was his fault or any sort of manipulation like that because #like father like son, not that they're father and son anymore, but... you know...

Aka in English, the death of his friends, especially if Valentine is involved, any sort of insinuation that he's anything like Valentine or any acts of him being made to feel like he's being treated like nothing more than a living weapon for someone else's twisted cause, being outcast by those he calls family... Mostly, he'd just... die a little inside if something happened to people like Clary and Alec and Izzy and he wasn't able to do anything about it.
Personal Triggers: Uhmm... I can't think... of anything directly related to this? But since asked, I mean, I don't like incest?

--------------------
user posted image
Gem
6000 +
Waiter
Animus
48 posts
Whammy
Eastern / Offline
Pearl
Saving the Earth from Homeworld is its own reward.
Sep 24 2017, 10:20 PM
PMQuote
Character: Nick Wilde
Character Triggers: Being muzzled as part of anti-predator sentiment, something happening to Judy Hopps

Character: Pearl
Character Triggers: Abandonment, slavery (Pearls are the servant caste on Homeworld), losing her loved ones (particularly Rose Quartz or Steven Universe), the Gem War, Gem Corruption (turning into a monster)

Character: Heinz Doofensmhirtz
Character Triggers: Being forced to be a lawn gnome, Doonkelberry Bats, the high dive at swimming pools, “Big Black Boots” Boris “the Bully”, bees, commitment and dating, being ignored and abandoned, his daughter Vanessa hating him, the Drusselstein Driving Test
Human
Thirties
Composer
Tenebris
89 posts
Silence
Eastern / Offline
Erik
Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music that I write.
Sep 24 2017, 10:20 PM
PMQuote

Character: Slaine Troyard
Character Triggers: ghosts, helplessness, abuse, losing loved ones, his own sins, war/gunfire - more lowkey but there, the whole degrading thing the martians did
Personal Triggers: nah

Character: Erik
Character Triggers: cages, being chained down, the prospect and act of his deformity being studied or experimented on, ridicule/laughter and being unable to stop them, abuse, rejection

Might be back with Harry, later.

--------------------
user posted image
Human
Thirty-Seven
Doctor, Surgeon
Animus
59 posts
Peri
PST / Online
Angela Ziegler
"I'll be watching over you."
Sep 25 2017, 02:32 AM
PMQuote
Character: Angela Ziegler
Character Triggers: Death and suffering, being unable to save those that mean the most to her, torture, undeath, people being used as living weapons (whether they are brainwashed, conditioned, etc.), feeling powerless, being forced to kill another person (extra suffering if that person is someone she loves), war, deep remorse for her past mistakes, dying alone.

Personal Triggers: Nothing bothers me. I'm dead inside.

I may be back with oooother characters if I manage to make them before the deadline ends.

--------------------
user posted image
Versian
NA
Animus
22 posts
Kiya
GMT / Offline
Asseylum Vers Allusia
Sep 25 2017, 04:30 AM
PMQuote
Character: Dawn Summers
Character Triggers: Losing people she cares about, burial, monsters

Character: Asseylum Vers Allusia
Character Triggers: I'm probably gonna say burial as one because most people wouldn't like that, war, loss of people she cares about, being helpless, ghosts
Personal Triggers: Nope, I'm good

--------------------
user posted image

Siggy made by Silence <3
Chocobo
Secret
Cheerleader
Admin
44 posts
La Luna
CST / Offline
Luna
"Kweh."
Sep 25 2017, 03:10 PM
PMQuote
Character: Idoko Ehrenberg
Character Triggers: Being alone, wells, pools, being stranded in the middle of the ocean (despite a love for big ships)... water in general, never being good enough... her step mother...
Personal Triggers: None at all

Character: Eucliwood Hellscythe
Character Triggers: Being alone forever, hurting everyone around her, being a monster... herself... there are others I'm sure I can add to this honestly.

Character: Vash the Stampede
Character Triggers: Needless violence, murder, losing those he cares about, being forced to kill, oh gods bad things happening to children (or anyone really), Knives, I'll add more to this one too...

Character: Prompto Argentum
Character Triggers: Being alone forever, death, Ardyn, torture, his friends hating him, people finding out what he is, his Barcode, not being accepted by others, failing to protect the ones most important to him, Noct (in a very complicated way), bugs, giant birds, I can go on and on...
Human
Sixteen
Student | Libra
Animus
13 posts
PyroKittyMew
Pacific / Offline
Ruby Rose
It's also a customizable high impact sniper rifle. -- It's also a gun.
Sep 30 2017, 11:14 PM
PMQuote

Character: Ruby Rose
Character Triggers: Crowds, spiders, snakes, being left alone, losing others, ghosts
Personal Triggers: Nothing that should be in this.

--------------------
user posted image
Taco Cat
ageless
Screeching
Admin
85 posts
sound terrorist
Eastern / Offline
Silence
To be or not to be, that is the question.
Oct 3 2017, 12:56 AM
PMQuote
Wrapped in Fear
Group List

Group #1 Sans, Halmet, Nick Wilde, Dawn Summers.

Group #2 Slaine Troyard, Schwann Oltorain, Vash the Stampede.

Group #3 Heinz Doofensmhirtz, Erik, Rocket Raccoon.

Group #4 Jace Wayland, Veronica Sawyer, Eucliwood Hellscythe, Pearl.

Group #5 Frisk Dreemurr, Asseylum Allusia, Michella Watch, Idoko Ehrenberg.

Group #6 Juji Kabane, Angela Ziegler, Prompto Argentum.

Group #7 Nicholas Wolfwood, Ruby Rose, Mae Borowski.

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

ruinandrise Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 Yuri Roleplay STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP All of Me ♥ DW Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings RAINBOW CONNECTION FABLE realm of the seven

NickPicHost Avalon's Tumblr RPG-D Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative Topsites a resource community

skin by luna @ caution/shine. code script by jawn @ back to neverland