Welcome to Avalon! It is surely the first thing you and your character will hear. We are a canon Panfandom RP. We are an open sandbox set in a modern-fantasy like setting. We allow members to be very plot driven and follow along with events and main plot changes to their own level of comfort. Possibilities are almost endless and we allow almost all genres of characters. Many characters have a hard time accepting their lives in this new world while others embrace it.
Avalon
FORECAST: 24 hours of nighttime and cold every day.
set in Winter, 2017

Add Reply
New Poll

meet me in the middle, Serah's Plotter
Animus
Race: Human
Job: Adventurer
Series: Final Fantasy XIII-2
OOC: Chai - AST - Offline

SERAH FARRON
TWENTY ONE - HETEROSEXUAL - SINGLE - ADVENTURER
FRIENDS
Those who fall into this category represent something extremely important to someone like Serah. She values this above all else, wanting nothing but the best for those who surround her. She doesn't judge someone because of what they believe in or what they stand for, she views their value regardless of what they may think or say making her seem naive. However, in the reality of things, she actually is just very forgiving and understanding when it comes to other people. She is an altruist and does her best to see others points of views regardless of perspective. That doesn't make her a pushover, though. She will tell someone how she feels in regards to what is presented to her, even if it might be something negative. She won't say it rudely, but she will definitely address to it.
ENEMIES
I genuinely don't see Serah having much in this section, mainly because she can pretty much talk to her own enemies if given the chance. Even after Caius did all the things he did and said all the things he said-- Serah still tried to get through to him and make him come to reason. As previously mentioned, she doesn't judge others regardless of what they prefer or what they display. Even if it might be extremely negative.
ROMANCE
When it comes to romance, you could say that she's had her fair share in dating experiences thanks to Snow. However, due to her canon point the two of them don't particularly have anything going on because according to Snow the wedding has been postponed until further notice. Whatever that means. But nevertheless, I honestly don't ship them. I see them more of those best friends that are dancing on the very border of love? If that makes sense. I mainly ship her with Noel, but who knows what could happen.
BY EDWARD OF OOC

--------------------
user posted image
Tenebris
Job: Mercenary
Series: Borderlands
OOC: Tango - PST - Offline

Timothy && Serah

I've spent like four days trying to decide which one of your characters I wanted to rub my nasty boy all over, and every single time I keep coming back to tiny cinnamon roll Serah, for a number of reasons, HEAR ME OUT.

She's a tiny little adventuring lady, and what does every tiny little adventurer need? That's right, a really badass-looking bodyguard. (Although she's very capable of handling herself but... look, more protection never hurt anyone).

I mostly like the idea of Serah who seems so loving and friendly just kinda melting down Tim's ice heart and then having him actually have someone to trust.
Animus

serah & tim
They will be the best of traveling friends and I love them already because she's probably going to rub off on him, maybe. And tbh, I have like three cinnarolls that Tim can definitely interact with. The fourth? Well, he's a bit eh, but he's pretty decent. But Adrien, Serah, and Emil? Cavities everywhere. I'm completely up for anything you wanna do with these two for the time being, and I'm also open to the idea of them already knowing each other if it makes things easier. But that doesn't mean that I'm not interested in playing out their first meeting! That'd definitely be fun, too. I'm just open for anything and everything. Give me nasty cinnabun rolls.

--------------------
user posted image
Perditio
Job: Treasure Hunter
Series: Tomb Raider
OOC: Hippo - Eastern - Offline

Serah and Lara So I just keep having this mental picture of Serah and Lara meeting and I feel like Lara might remind Serah of Lightning with her harsh exterior masking a broken human being. Also Serah might remind Lara of Sam, her best friend from her own world. Bright, happy go lucky, outgoing, I just, I kind of want to throw them together and see what happens. I'm not sure if Serah mostly stays in the city or if she adventures at all, but I'm sure we could figure a scenario out either way if you're interested in this at all.
Animus

serah & lara
I'm totally up for this! I think they would definitely hit it off pretty well from the things you listed. Serah definitely needs friends in this world, so making one with Lara is a very welcomed thing. She does venture out of the city, but she tends to return home before it gets dark since she's usually out exploring on her own and Lightning has taught her not to do. She stays true to those words, so maybe they could bump into one another during one of those escapades? I'm pretty much open for anything and everything.

--------------------
user posted image
Perditio

Okay, love everything about this, I have an open right here that you could steal and just say she's like right outside the city on the eastern side, (okay like a mile out but still.....), or if that doesn't work for you either because the area is wrong or because you'd like a little more to respond to we can do something new. Just thought I'd give you some options. <3 Either way, just let me know if you do want something new, who should do the starter. I've very excited for this.
Animus

serah & lara
I'll totally check it out and reply if it strikes inspiration. If otherwise, I'll just reach out to you and I'll most likely set something up for us. Just need to let this headache subside since it's taking me straight to hell and back. ; ; but I'm totally up for it! Just gimme like.. a day or so and I'll toss my child at you one way or another.

--------------------
user posted image
Perditio

Take your time, and I shall eagerly await your response whatever form it comes in <3

Serah Farron
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

a f f i l i a t e
Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP realm of the seven GODS AMONG MEN The Duality of Man  photo AffiliateButton Kaleidoscope Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Stroke of Luck ♥ Senki Academy

NickPicHost Avalon's Tumblr RPG-D Distant Fantasies a resource community

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution