Welcome to Avalon! It is surely the first thing you and your character will hear. We are a canon Panfandom RP. We are an open sandbox set in a modern-fantasy like setting. We allow members to be very plot driven and follow along with events and main plot changes to their own level of comfort. Possibilities are almost endless and we allow almost all genres of characters. Many characters have a hard time accepting their lives in this new world while others embrace it.
Avalon
FORECAST: 24 hours of nighttime and cold every day.
set in Winter, 2017

Add Reply
New Poll

a moment in the light, Star Ocean: Last Hope | Faize!
Iter
Race: Eldarian
Job: Engineer
Series: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
OOC: Silence - Eastern - Offline

FAIZe SHEIFA BELETH
EIGHTEEN - ENGINEER - from Star Ocean

meet faize. As an Eldarian, Faize is basically genetically engineered human. This gives him a leg up in the heat factor and is able to withstand large amounts of it without batting an eyelash, thanks to the fact that the sun in the Eldar system went red giant. However, it’s downside is that he is susceptible to the cold and obviously doesn’t do well in extremes. He's proficient in Alchemy and Symbology and is honestly really nerdy about the later. [click here for bio]

friends. Faize is a soft spoken and polite individual, so it shouldn't be hard for him to make friends. He wants to help everyone, so again it's not going to be hard to become friends with him. He's not weary of people and is actually quite friendly, albeit formal.

enemies. People who hurt those he cares about, basically. Though he feels like a hypocrite about that because of everything that happened with the Grigori. He tries not to make enemies, but it's unavoidable sometimes. Just don't hurt anyone he cares about and you should be good.

lovers. Faize is still young and he's never had a true relationship. It's never been on the forefront of his mind until he joined the group with Edge and Reimi and he met Amina and Lymle I guess. He's really not looking for anything right now, because he does have a lot on his mind but hey. He's a polite and pure boy who needs love.

EMOTIONAL

POLITE

INTELLIGENT

GOOD ALIEN BOY
WHAT KATY DID

optional reply code:
CODE

[align=center][dohtml]
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto+Slab" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald" rel="stylesheet">
<style type="text/css">
.boxy{width: 250px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #888; background-color: #fff;}
.names{text-align: center; font-size: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: oswald;}
.plots{width: 210px; background-color: #f0f0f0; color: #161616; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; font-family: roboto slab; text-transform: lowercase;}
credit{ font-size: 9px;}
credit a{color: #161616; text-decoration: none;}
credit a:hover{text-decoraton: none;}
</style>

<div class="boxy">
<div class="names">name & faize</div>
<hr>
<center><div class="plots">

you can your plot things here. like "oh, hey...  they could be really bitter enemies, right?" or whatever kind of story you want to tell! the best thing about this code is that it's so simple and easy to use, while still being a [i]little bit[/i] stylish... right? .....  [i]right?[/i]   no? oh... okay, lol.

</div></center>
</div>
<credit>⊕ <a href="http://shine.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=11004" style="color: #161616;">thanks</a></credit>
[/dohtml][/align]

--------------------
user posted image
Mutatio
Job: Avalon Guard 4th Captain
Series: Star Ocean 4
OOC: Dust - Central Standard - Offline

IDK does this not qualify as plotting? I will return with others I promise.

user posted image
Iter
Job: Engineer
Series: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
OOC: Silence - Eastern - Offline

THAT PICTURE IS BEAUTIFUL.
Also it's 100% plotting.

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

a f f i l i a t e
Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP realm of the seven GODS AMONG MEN INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site The Duality of Man  photo AffiliateButton FF:Adventu Kaleidoscope Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Stroke of Luck ♥

NickPicHost Avalon's Tumblr RPG-D Distant Fantasies a resource community

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution