Welcome to Avalon! It is surely the first thing you and your character will hear. We are a canon Panfandom RP. We are an open sandbox set in a modern-fantasy like setting. We allow members to be very plot driven and follow along with events and main plot changes to their own level of comfort. Possibilities are almost endless and we allow almost all genres of characters. Many characters have a hard time accepting their lives in this new world while others embrace it.
Avalon
FORECAST: 24 hours of nighttime and cold every day.
set in Winter, 2017

Add Reply
New Poll

Rip asunder the otherworld it hates you..., {Jecht}
Ignis
Race: 'Human'
Job: BlitzBall Coach
Series: Final Fantasy X
OOC: Dust - Central - Offline

Jecht ✮ Index
©

--------------------
user posted image
*Thank you Silence for the signature!!!*
Ignis

Jecht ✮ Headcanons
✮ thing

✮ Thing

©

--------------------
user posted image
Ignis

Work in progress

Other World
Hope dies, and you wander, The otherworld, it makes you. Dreams, they rip asunder, The otherworld, it hates you. Free now, ride up on it, Up to the heights, it takes you. Go now, if you want it, An otherworld awaits you. Go into the sand, and the dust, and the sky. Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die. Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light. Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight...

Hymn of the Fayth
Ieyui Nobomeno Renmiri Yojuyogo Hasatekanae Kutamae

To Zanarkand
---

Jecht's Theme
---

Hymn of the Fayth (Piano)
---

Other World (Ver.2)
Hope dies, and you wander, The otherworld, it makes you. Dreams, they rip asunder, The otherworld, it hates you. Free now, ride up on it, Up to the heights, it takes you. Go now, if you want it, An otherworld awaits you. Go into the sand, and the dust, and the sky. Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die. Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light. Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight...

Hold on for your Life
The fear in me is pulling deep like an undertow but I will escape the hands of fate before it knows No matter where you go, I'll find you Hold on for your life It can't be time I won't say goodbye Hold on for your life It can't be time I won't say goodbye. Hold on, hold on for your life

Meet me on the Battlefield
Around the shadows creep Like friends, they cover me Just wanna lay me down and finally Try to get some sleep We carry on through the storm Tired soldiers in this war We're standing face-to-face With our own human race We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay Our tainted history, is playing on repeat

Gladiator
GOT A JAIL ON MY HEART FROM THE PESSIMISTS GOT THESE NAILS IN MY MOUTH FOR IMPRESSIONISTS SPENT TOO MUCH MONEY ON A THERAPIST COULDN’T FIX ME I ACCEPTED IT GLADIATOR GLADIATOR PICKED A FIGHT WITH THE GODS I’M THE GIANT SLAYER BONE SHAKER DOMINATOR FREIGHT TRAIN, WRECKING BALL I’M THE GLADIATOR TELL ME WHAT IT IS THAT YOU THINK YOU BELIEVE CAUGHT IN A CROSS FIRE TROUBLE AT SEA

Free me
A PLAYLIST FOR Jecht

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

a f f i l i a t e
Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP realm of the seven GODS AMONG MEN The Duality of Man  photo AffiliateButton Kaleidoscope Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Stroke of Luck ♥ Senki Academy

NickPicHost Avalon's Tumblr RPG-D Distant Fantasies a resource community

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution