Welcome to Avalon! It is surely the first thing you and your character will hear. We are a canon Panfandom RP. We are an open sandbox set in a modern-fantasy like setting. We allow members to be very plot driven and follow along with events and main plot changes to their own level of comfort. Possibilities are almost endless and we allow almost all genres of characters. Many characters have a hard time accepting their lives in this new world while others embrace it.
Avalon
FORECAST: 24 hours of nighttime and cold every day.
set in Winter, 2017

Add Reply
New Poll

Red Moon Rising
Iter
Race: Human
Job: Engineer/Council
Series: Minecraft Story Mode
OOC: Luna - CST - Offline

RED MOON RISING
With summer gone and, with it, our sunlight, both animals and monsters alike have been acting out much stranger than usual. The wolves especially have been lashing out a bit more violently closer to the rims of the forests, leaking out towards the grasslands of the western territories. With another red moon drawing closer and the animals behaviour being incredibly out of the ordinary, I wish to take a small crew to watch the wolves and, perhaps, even take one back to study it closer during the Red Moon. I may not be a scientist but I am certainly an intellectual and, I must admit animals are quite the soft spot for me. This will not be the safest of endeavors but know that you will not go unrewarded.

Location; The Western Lands (reaching into the forests)

Requests: People with fighting, hunting, or survival skills.

Requirements: Just an understanding that this will be dangerous.

Thread Type: Adventure; Study

Main Goal: Hunt one of the wild packs of wolves to study them and potentially obtain a younger specimen.

How the Ad is posted: Flier, newspaper, and word of mouth.

Ad posted by: Ellegaard

Spots Available: 2-3

People Joined: Ellegaard, Michelle Davis, Aloy, & Ruby

Link: TBD

© darren criss
Ignis
Race: HUMAN/BULLET & BLAST ANT
Job: AVALON GUARD SIXTH CAPTAIN
Series: TERRA FORMARS
OOC: LYNN - PST - Offline

I think Michelle would enjoy going on this hunt. She's a skilled fighter in both defense and offense, and she has a soft spot for animals (as do I). She'd be curious as to what is changing the fauna. She's spent quite a while fighting and somewhat studying evolved creatures so this would be interesting for.
Animus
Job: Hunter
Series: Horizon: Zero Dawn
OOC: Ysa - Central - Offline

Requests: People with fighting, hunting, or survival skills.

Requirements: Just an understanding that this will be dangerous.

check, check, check, check

Aloy reporting for duty!

Animus
Job: Student | Guard
Series: RWBY
OOC: PyroKittyMew - Pacific - Offline

Based somewhat on Little Red Riding Hood, Ruby has a thing with wolves. Okay not really but close enough. She would want to help out in any way she could on this though and she can fight/survive and likely hunt too. So sign her up!

--------------------
user posted image
Iter
Job: Engineer/Council
Series: Minecraft Story Mode
OOC: Luna - CST - Offline

First thing is first: Fuck yeah girl power!

Ehem, anyhooooooo~

So now that we are all filled up, I'll get the thread up soon. Do we want to forego obligatory introductions to jump into them already starting on their way or do we want to have a couple introductory posts and maybe some small time skips between?

Michelle K. Davis Aloy Ruby Rose
Ignis
Race: HUMAN/BULLET & BLAST ANT
Job: AVALON GUARD SIXTH CAPTAIN
Series: TERRA FORMARS
OOC: LYNN - PST - Offline

YUS FUCK YEAH GIRL POWER...

Ahem. I mean, I wouldn't mind doing some introductory posts, but honestly, either option works for me.
Animus
Job: Student | Guard
Series: RWBY
OOC: PyroKittyMew - Pacific - Offline

Agreed. I can just jump right into it but either works for me as well.

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

a f f i l i a t e
Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP realm of the seven GODS AMONG MEN INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site The Duality of Man  photo AffiliateButton FF:Adventu Kaleidoscope Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Stroke of Luck ♥

NickPicHost Avalon's Tumblr RPG-D Distant Fantasies a resource community

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution