Welcome to Avalon! It is surely the first thing you and your character will hear. We are a canon Panfandom RP. We are an open sandbox set in a modern-fantasy like setting. We allow members to be very plot driven and follow along with events and main plot changes to their own level of comfort. Possibilities are almost endless and we allow almost all genres of characters. Many characters have a hard time accepting their lives in this new world while others embrace it.
Avalon
FORECAST: 24 hours of nighttime and cold every day.
set in Winter, 2017

Add Reply
New Poll

Memoriae, Tag / Inaho Kaizuka
Animus
Race: Versian
Job: NA
Series: Aldnoah.Zero
OOC: Kiya - GMT - Offline

MEMORIAE

It had been some time since she had first arrived in this world, when she had first opened her eyes to the sterile white walls of her hospital room, when her gaze had fallen upon the person who sat beside her...Slaine. For everything that she had forgotten, his face was as clear in her mind as it had ever been, her friend. She still did not understand everything that had transpired, how she had found herself in this world, why her memories after her departure for earth were so vague, but she was happy at least. Everyone at the hospital had been so kind to her, the physiotherapy sessions with that nice doctor she had met had helped greatly, she could move around a lot easier and she had enough strength to be able to wander freely for the most part, though there were still times when she found herself becoming tired, but that was easily endured. She would often find herself in the hospital gardens, looking over the plants with great fascination and relishing in the scent that drifted through the air, it was wonderful...and yet at the same time not everything was perfect.

Slaine was....detached, she could not really make sense of it, and she did not wish to pry, but there was something troubling him, she could feel that much. She wanted to ask when he visited her, staring into those familiar blue eyes, but she could never bring herself to ruin the moments that he spent with her...perhaps, in time, he would tell her himself, without her prying. Today she had spent most of her time in her room, staring out of the large window at the street below. This world....it was similar to earth, with the plants and the animals she had heard of. There were people from so many different worlds all brought here for some unknown reason, thus far it seemed no-one was any closer to finding out way...but there were worse places someone could find themselves.

There were still so many faces without names, so many places she could recall, sights, sounds, smells, things that didn't always make sense, the pieces never entirely fit together they way she hoped. She found that when she was awake, her memories were somewhat more difficult to hold on to , sometimes she would look at something and it would trigger a memory, sometimes something small, other times a bigger picture...put still missing those few pieces. Memories of earth....of rolling waves and birds that soared through the air...and him, one of the few memories she had after she had left for earth, that was almost crystal clear. They had stood together on the deck of a ship as she beamed up at the sky, green eyes wide with excitement and awe as the wind rippled through the fabric of her dress and danced through her hair. How she had wished that she could have shown Slaine, how she wished that he could have been standing beside her at that moment.

The sound of footsteps behind her drew her from her thoughts and the young princess pulled away from the window, turning slowly, ready to address whomever had entered her room with a sweet smile. Green eyes widened and time seemingly stood still as she stared silently for a moment at the boy standing by the doorway. “...I know you” she said quietly, taking a few steps towards him before stopping at the foot of her bed, hand gripping the top of the metal frame tightly. That face...the colour of his eye, a striking red, his hair, it was so familiar, the memory she always seemed to touch upon whenever she was alone, the boy showing her the birds on earth. A soft breath was drawn in as finally the face seemed to fit with that memory and a small smile returned to her lips. “You were the Terran boy who showed me the gulls.”

Tag: Inaho Kaizuka Notes: Hope it's ok Chai ^^

--------------------
user posted image

Siggy made by Silence <3
Ordo
Race: Human
Job: Mechanic
Series: Aldnoah Zero
OOC: Chai - AST - Offline

Pain medication never seemed more like an addiction as it did now. There were times where the young, former pilot believed that he could go on without it. But alas, the throbbing, the piercing sensation of his eye pressure skyrocketing could possibly send anyone reeling. Of course, he wasn't particularly ready to outright admit that such a thing persisted. He wasn't the type of person to bring his problems to light and worry others. Much less to the person who caused such a pain to begin with. Inaho never truly found it in his heart, or rather, his mind to continue blaming his former enemy for the events that unfolded back in their homeland. Yet he never could manage to bring the subject on a civil term. It became something along the lines of taboo; knowing its existence but refusing to acknowledge it far longer than one should.

Ever so often, Inaho took the liberty of visiting his new, so-called friend whenever he ran out of medication. However, this time around his steps were set in the trajectory of which he'd been directed towards. There had been a handful of times that both he and the princess of mars managed to inflict after the war had reached a culmination. But that didn't mean that the thought of finding someone else he knew in this strange world couldn't possibly send his heartbeat into a quickened race of excitement underneath layers of indifference. The soft clap of each step could be heard as the brunette made his way towards the designated room till his eye fixed itself on that familiar figure. At the sound of her uncertainty, he proceeded to take a few steps further within the confines of the room which the princess currently resided in.

"Inaho. Inaho Kaizuka." he spoke as he stood fairly close to the pearly white door frame located behind him. "I was told you were here, but I wanted to make sure for myself. It's.." bowing his head just slightly, trying to gather his thoughts in order to make proper sense of them the moment they were to spill past his lips. Sucking in a slow breath, Inaho took yet a few more steps closer to the young woman's bedside, offering her a small smile of relief that her well being hadn't been completely compromised, "I'm glad that you're here, Seylum." the nickname felt odd on his tongue, but it gave him a sense of familiarity that he'd been searching for.

Asseylum Vers Allusia // I DID IT!
CODED BY ELECTRIC

--------------------
user posted image
credit to silence ~ ❤
Animus

MEMORIAE

Inaho Kaizuka....Asseylum's gaze lowered as she repeated the name mentally for a moment with a frown, yes...the name was familiar, she had spoken it many times before that much she knew. "Inaho..." she finally spoke his name, listening to it spoken aloud in her own voice glancing back up at him, meeting that red eye once more....pleasant memories of her time spent on earth, conversations, feelings, the pieces of the puzzle surrounding him began to fit together and a smile returned to her lips.

"I remember....I am happy to see you again Inaho" she replied before looking at him in confusion. Someone had told him she was here? Someone that worked at the hospital perhaps? That could have been a long list of people considering how many doctors she had seen since her arrival, not to mention the rest of the employees but it could also have been....there was a pause in her thoughts as that frown returned...Slaine had never mentioned meeting Inaho, so it could not have been him...could it? In the end she supposed it did not really matter who had told him that she was here, regardless it was wonderful to find another friend amidst the sea of strangers in this world.

Her nickname spoken by him...Seylum, the name she had given him when...when....some of that memory was still a haze, she merely remembered giving it to him as an alias, but she had been happy enough to allow him to continue calling her that...in all honesty she rather liked it. The sheer joy at seeing him again quickly turned to concern as her eyes widened, finally noticing the patch that covered his eye. That was...in her memories, there was no patch, just those two familiar red eyes....now there was merely the one. "Your eye...." she said quietly as she drew closer to him, raising her hand to touch the side of his face gently, fingertips lightly moving across the edge of the patch. "What happened to you?"

Tag:Inaho Kaizuka Notes: worried princess

--------------------
user posted image

Siggy made by Silence <3
Ordo

This voice sounded familiar and alien to him all at once. The former pilot couldn't exactly recall the last time he managed to hear this voice that wasn't being poured out into the audience from loud speakers. Regardless of that fact, he felt relieved all the same now that he managed to find someone else from his home. However, her words made the brunette quirk a brow in confusion. Did she lose her memories? Did she not remember any of the events that took place on Earth? Mulling these queries in his mind for a few moments longer, his attention became diverted towards the source of his loss. Should he tell her and make the princess relive all of that pain over again?

Should he be the one to tell Seylum the reason why he now only relied on one eye instead of two? The look on her face still haunted him till his wake, so he decided the most logical of responses, "War leaves scars in different ways. This is mine." closing his eye, Inaho allowed the words to sink. He didn't lie. He simply didn't offer the full truth. Easing his head into her touch, he breathed softly another low toned sentence in the same, seemingly monotone voice he always used. "We all have lost something to war. You and I are no different, but some carry less weight than others." gradually, Inaho's gaze returned to meeting those of the princess in a display of understanding.

He knew full well the notion of losing everything, of losing grip on the things that mattered most. The portions that made it feel that their lives were somewhat ordinary. "You have lost a lot more than I have.." his gaze slowly cascaded to the pale colored floor beneath his feet as he stood there at her bedside, "..you really don't have to concern yourself about me. It's something I've learned to live with. More importantly, why are you here? Are you hurt?" upon finalizing his question, eye raised its attention to focus on her face once again.

Asseylum Vers Allusia // he cares deep down.
CODED BY ELECTRIC

--------------------
user posted image
credit to silence ~ ❤
Animus

MEMORIAE

Somehow there was an awkwardness to this meeting, even if it was a happy one, she was truly pleased to see Inaho again, to put that face to a name....but there was something in the air, a spark of electricity, it was mildly uncomfortable. It was perhaps normal, to be a little scared when you were seeing someone you had not for such a long time....or what felt like a long time. She was happy and at the same time scared, afraid that she was not what he remembered, with her memories lying shattered in the recesses of her mind.

"War leaves scars in different ways. This is mine.” War....her journey to earth, an ambassador for peace between Earth and Vers...had....had something happened during that time? "We all have lost something to war. You and I are no different, but some carry less weight than others.” Asseylum slowly moved her hand from the patch, resting it on his cheek gently as she gazed up at him. “I am sorry that you have to bear such scars....but I am glad....that you are safe Inaho” she said quietly as her hand finally lowered to rest at her side.

Lost more than he had? Asseylum frowned, unsure what he meant by that, did he mean....did he mean her memories? They paled in comparison to whatever wound that he had been afflicted with that cost him his sight in one eye. "..you really don't have to concern yourself about me. It's something I've learned to live with. More importantly, why are you here? Are you hurt?" To learn to live with something like that....Inaho was always strong....always....she remembered he could be...blunt, that he took everything in his stride as though it did not affect him, he was one of those people that rarely showed emotion on the outside and it was difficult to know what he was feeling but...there were subtle tells.

“I am not hurt...” she replied reassuringly before looking down at the floor. “I was....found, I do not really know where , I was....unconscious for two weeks in this world....I do not remember much of what happened to me after I went to earth....after I met you, but I...I always come back to the sea, the blue sky, and standing there with you watching the birds” she smiled and looked back up at him. “It's one of the few memories I can see clearly.”

Tag: Inaho Kaizuka Notes: Sorry I took so long ^^'

--------------------
user posted image

Siggy made by Silence <3
Ordo

His gaze never left her, watching every single one of her movements as if it were the most interesting thing this world had to offer him. Granted, he'd always been like that with everything around him. Which is probably the reason as to why it became easier to utilize on the battlefield whenever he needed it to survive and come out triumphant against the enemy Kataphrakts. However, before he managed to allow his thoughts to drift any further into the subject, that delicate touch reeled him right back to reality. He could feel its gentleness, the cold nip of the air, and the bit of roughness they had gained as an outcome of their struggles. Inaho didn't point out the obvious and simply remained stilled for a bit longer as she continued to speak her mind.

"You don't have to apologize for something you didn't commit, Seylum." his eye closed half way once more. Allowing the words to sink further into the atmosphere in their momentary silence, he then glanced towards her a second after she finished talking for a second time. "I see. I can't say that I know my way around the medical field, but if you need anything from me don't hesitate to ask." and right then, that rare sight that a handful of people have managed to see graced the once proud princess of Mars with its presence. Tugging at the corners of his lips, Inaho presented a tender smile. Almost as if reassuring her with his actions that, now that he found her, he wasn't planning on letting anything happen to her.

Admittedly, he didn't see the need to. "I brought Bat a book that has a section of seagulls if you wish to see it. I can bring one for you as well." and as soon as he spoke, that smile disappeared into nothing more than a mere memory the very same way it made its appearance all at once. He wasn't particularly sure if the two managed to cross paths already, but knowing the fact that Slaine had always been the first person to grasp any opportunity to reach the princess he possibly had done so by now.

Asseylum Vers Allusia // have a smile, sey. you dun gud.
CODED BY ELECTRIC

--------------------
user posted image
credit to silence ~ ❤
Animus

MEMORIAE

"You don't have to apologize for something you didn't commit, Seylum." A small smile that fell easily, whether it was her doing or not, she was still sorry, sorry that he should have to live with that, sorry that he had been hurt at all. War was a violent thing, it took so much from people, and usually it was the innocents that got caught in the crossfire. She wanted to ask....wanted to know what had happened....about this war, but she chose to hold the questions back and focus more on the fact that she had once again found a familiar face in this world. “I am still sorry that you were hurt...” she said quietly, lacing her fingers together in front of her, eyes glancing down.

"I see. I can't say that I know my way around the medical field, but if you need anything from me don't hesitate to ask." Green eyes were drawn back up as he spoke once more and she nodded her head, she appreciated the offer, though she had been told there was little that could be done as far as her memories were concerned, they would return with time, however how much time remained to be seen.

Was....was he smiling? Seylum felt her cheeks flush and she offered her own bright smile in return....she remembered, Inaho so rarely smiled, it was nice, to see him offering something so rare just for her. “Thank you” she replied after a moment, before putting her hands behind her back, hair falling over her shoulders as she drew closer. “What have you been doing since arriving in this world? I think I have spent most of my time staring at the walls of my room” she said with a small laugh. “Though...I like the garden here, it's small, but I've seen so many small creatures.”

"I brought Bat a book that has a section of seagulls if you wish to see it. I can bring one for you as well." Bat? Seylum tilted her head to the side a little, who was that? A friend he had made in this world perhaps? “I would like that....but who is bat?” she asked, voicing her curiosity. She had not met enough people in this world to really make friends, perhaps Inaho had been here longer than she had? Still...she did wonder how he managed to find her, did he perhaps know someone who worked in the hospital? It was possible, considering his....well, what had happened to his eye.

Did it cause him pain? It couldn't have been easy adjusting to something like that, but he had said that it was merely a scar, his mark from war....but such a mark....an outward symbol of the changes it could bring about, and they were never for the better. “How did you find me Inaho?” she decided to focus on curiosity rather than press him further with questions about his affliction....if there was more to tell...she was sure he would voice it eventually.

Tag:Inaho Kaizuka Notes: Seylum is curious

--------------------
user posted image

Siggy made by Silence <3
Ordo

The brunette proceeded to usher the former princess to sit. If someone resided in a hospital room, one's common sense could dictate that they were injured in some way. Thus, he didn't particularly fancy the thought of keeping Aseylum standing longer than she originally desired. Taking the liberty, he occupied a neighboring seat right across from where she remained before situating his upper limbs on the arms of the piece of furniture. "Oh? That's good, then." he mused softly, letting his gaze cascade till it reached his lap. Once she gave her curiosity filled inquiry, Inaho looked right back in her direction before nodding once in acknowledgement. "Bat.. the person who you commonly refer to as Slaine Troyard."

His voice remained soft as he kept a stern expression on his features for the time being before she spoke again soon after, "I came to see him and found out you were here as well. I hope there was no wrong in me coming to visit you, too." now it became his turn to stare at her with nothing but interest shining in his eye. It made him recall all of those instances of which it'd been mentioned; the fact that he lost an eye to war, that is. But it didn't faze him very much, considering that after all they went through he still maintained the most important thing which could be addressed as life. Something like a body part wasn't viewed by Inaho as essential to ones way of living.

Both Slaine as well as the princess made it feel as if it meant something big, but so long as they were safe he didn't much care for anything else. Inaho wanted the best for the two of them, even if they didn't particularly grow up in the same environment. They were all human deep down, and they deserved the very same privilege a lot of individuals held. Regardless if some of them misused this said privilege. Body parts, on the other hand, did change the way that things are executed but it didn't change the fact that he remained among the survivors that lived to tell the tale of the heavens fall. That in itself could be considered as a victory above all else. "I'll be sure to bring you the book the next time I come around if you still want me to."

Asseylum Vers Allusia // their friendship gives me life
CODED BY ELECTRIC

--------------------
user posted image
credit to silence ~ ❤
Animus

MEMORIAE

Inaho made a gesture urging her to sit, a motion that caused just a mild touch of confusion. Did she look pale? Perhaps she was a little tired, standing for long periods of time had a tendency to become somewhat uncomfortable but it was nothing like it had been when she had first arrived, could Inaho sense that? She offered a nod of her head conceeding to his suggestion and moved to seat herself on the edge of the bed, folding her hands neatly in her lap as Inaho in turn seated himself in the nearby chair.

"Bat...the person who you commonly refer to as Slaine Troyard." Green eyes widened some as Inaho spoke his name....he...knew Slaine? But how? A small frown played upon her brow, Slaine had never mentioned Inaho to her when he visited....if the two had already met it seemed strange that he would not. "He never mentioned...." her words trailed off, why would he not tell her? Was he afraid that seeing him would make her uncomfortable because of her hazy memory? There had to be some reasoning behind it....but that was better directed towards Slaine when she saw him, only he would know the answer to that. "I came to see him and found out you were here as well. I hope there was no wrong in me coming to visit you, too." Asseylum shook her head softly as a smile returned, casting aside the frown. "Of course not, I was pleased to see another familiar face" she said softly.

"Inaho...how do you know Slaine? And...why do you call him bat?" Curiosity was once again aroused, the two of them must have been on friendly terms, especially if Inaho had given him a nickname. At the mention of bringing the book upon his next visit, Asseylum nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, I would like that...." pale cheeks flushed and she offered him a sweet smile.

Tag: Inaho Kaizuka Notes: why Slaine no tell her

--------------------
user posted image

Siggy made by Silence <3
Ordo

"He didn't, huh?" Inaho mused after the first set of words the girl uttered, making him understand the the entirety of the situation. Perhaps Slaine never really wanted to inform her of his whereabouts in fear of potentially unlocking some of her memories? Perhaps it had been his way of keeping her safe, to not suffer more than she already has until this point. Not a single person could possibly want to relive the hell they all went through all over again if they had the opportunity to not even recall a single sliver of any of the events. As she spoke, Inaho lifted his gaze to reach hers, listening intently to every single syllable that rolled off her tender lips.

"I'm very glad for that, then." smiling tenderly to her words, he then blinked to the last few inquiries that were thrown in his direction. Should he continue to indulge her with information, even while knowing that Slaine should perhaps be the one to do so? Remaining silent for a couple of instances, his amber colored eye focused on his hands until he parted his lips to speak, "We briefly met on Earth. We didn't particularly see eye to eye at the time, but I believe our relationship has changed for the better." nodding firmly, the youth returned his attention back towards her in order to sate her curiosity further.

"As for the reason why I call him Bat is due to the fact that he reminds me of a small creature that hides in caves whenever he feels threatened." His words were direct, but they sounded something along the lines of an article one could find in an encyclopedia rather than the actual reason. Of course, he wasn't really planning on delving further into the subject, and in turn, allowed her thoughts to be eased with another light nod of his head. "He means well. He told me he wanted to see you. And I am glad he's managed to get the opportunity to speak to you again."

Asseylum Vers Allusia // inaho is a gud boi
CODED BY ELECTRIC

--------------------
user posted image
credit to silence ~ ❤
Animus

MEMORIAE

It didn't make sense...but then a lot of things hadn't been making sense lately, it was still something she was getting used to, the world, her fragmented memory. She couldn't understand why it hurt that Slaine had not told her about Inaho, but it did. Maybe there was something deeper, his need to protect her, but why would she need protecting from this? Seeing Inaho again brought comfort and joy, perhaps some sadness if only for the injury he had been aflicted with, but she was more than happy to see him...perhaps he merely wished to spare her from that, but surely it was a decision that she should have made herself.

"We briefly met on Earth. We didn't particularly see eye to eye at the time, but I believe our relationship has changed for the better." Inaho changed the subject for her, answering her question on how they had met and she listened quietly. On Earth? Slaine had.....when had he ventured to Earth? There were so many questions to ask, but it was unfair to expect Inaho to answer everything, especially since they had not seen eachother in some time. "I am...glad that you are both on better terms" she said quietly, to have two people she cared for dearly be at odds would be upsetting in itself.

"As for the reason why I call him Bat is due to the fact that he reminds me of a small creature that hides in caves whenever he feels threatened." Asseylum frowned, playing idly with the fabric of her dress, that wasn't the Slaine she remembered, he didn't shy away from things....had he changed so much? "He means well. He told me he wanted to see you. And I am glad he's managed to get the opportunity to speak to you again." Asseylum blushed and a sweet smile graced her lips. "I am glad that I got to see him too...that I have seen both of you."

Tag: Inaho Kaizuka Notes: Seylum a little sad

--------------------
user posted image

Siggy made by Silence <3
Ordo

Inaho could tell that his friend held many questions, but didn't seem to dare ask them just yet. He could see it in her eyes, the way they flickered and stared in his direction whenever he mentioned something involving her friend. To some degree, he understood the emotions that were kept within her heart. It'd be the exact same concept if it were someone like Inko and their roles were completely reversed. Thus, Inaho couldn't really crucify her once he managed to hear her saddened tone of voice upon listening to his response. Dipping his head, he thought for a couple of moments while making sure he remained attentive to the uttered words Seylum provided him with. The very same words that caused another smile to tug at the corners of his lips. "Mn, I suppose you're right."

Raising his head once more, the brunette nodded firmly in agreement to her final sentence as he shifted forth in his seat. "Perhaps we can all go together once the two of you fully recover?" he usually wasn't the type to go on social activities or gatherings, but this wasn't the same scenario as he once experienced. In order to keep these growing bonds strengthened, he understood that such things needed to happen. He never knew what could happen the next day, or even the one after that, so why not rekindle the friendships that were almost severed due to a war that could have been prevented right from the start? "Have they told you when you are able to leave yet?" he kept his gaze locked on her in a curious manner afterwards.

Asseylum Vers Allusia // is okay, sey. he'll make it better.
CODED BY ELECTRIC

--------------------
user posted image
credit to silence ~ ❤
Animus

MEMORIAE

"Perhaps we can all go together once the two of you fully recover?" Asseylum nodded her head enthusiastically, it would be wonderful to spend time with both of her friends in this new environment. They had both been here longer than her, perhaps they could show her around and tell her all the wondrous things they had seen. "Will you teach me about this world Inaho? I wish to learn all I can" her enthusiasm certainly hadn't died, when Slaine had offered to teach her about Earth she had shown just as much curiosity, it was those lessons that had fuelled her wish to make peace with Earth. "I remember how excited I felt...when I left to visit Earth...." everything after that was still somewhat hazy, except for that one constant memory of Inaho and the gulls.

Inaho stared at her with his one red eye and Asseylum's cheeks flushed as she shook her head softly in response to his question. No, they had not given her any indication as yet of when she would be allowed to leave. The doctors had told her that she was doing well, that she was growing stronger, so perhaps it would be soon? With every passing day she had continued to improve, surely that was a good sign? But....she did not tell the doctors that she still became tired....she did not tell them of the nightmares she sometimes had, the times she had awoken late at night in panic, seeing frightening visions...she had not even told Slaine about those dreams....she did not wish to worry him. "Perhaps I should ask, I am feeling a lot stronger than when I first awoke in this hospital." Her words were bright, accompanied by a smile that tried to offer nothing but sincerity but somehow faltered at the edges.

Tag: Inaho Kaizuka Notes: not hiding anything

--------------------
user posted image

Siggy made by Silence <3
Ordo

He could easily recall the instances where he witnessed the brightened display of the princess' expression once managing to see something she wasn't familiar with. The way those eyes shone so brightly with wonder, completely enraptured by whatever had been presented to her regardless of how simplistic it might've been for someone who'd spent their entire lifetime on Earth. That alone made him agree to the suggestion she gave him, not particularly minding the thought of a nice walk around town to explore the neighboring surroundings with her. If he could do something to help someone he deemed important in some shape or form Inaho wasn't the type of person who'd say no. "Alright. I'll hold you onto that."

Linking his fingers together upon resting either of his forearms on his legs, the brunette leaned forth slightly as she remained in place almost in a momentary pensive state. He could tell that she had countless of questions, ones that he probably didn't hold the answer. And it wasn't as if he could answer some of them, for he wasn't entirely sure how the third portion of their party wanted things to play out. So, he simply remained silent a while longer until she decided to speak once again. Acknowledging her words with yet another firm nod, Inaho's eye flickered down towards the dull floor that resided beneath his feet for a couple of seconds only to rise to a stand next to her bedside, "If that's the case, I should probably let you rest longer. They could release you sooner if you did."

Asseylum Vers Allusia // he still def cares.
CODED BY ELECTRIC

--------------------
user posted image
credit to silence ~ ❤
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

a f f i l i a t e
Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP realm of the seven GODS AMONG MEN The Duality of Man  photo AffiliateButton Kaleidoscope Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Stroke of Luck ♥ Senki Academy

NickPicHost Avalon's Tumblr RPG-D Distant Fantasies a resource community

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution