Suddenly spirited away into some unknown realm with safe cities and dangerous wild lands. Many people have a hard time accepting their lives in this new world, and the phrase spoken from everyone's lips... Welcome to Avalon.

Avalon is a canon crossover/panfandom RP site. We dont discriminate and welcome all types of characters from the well-known to the non and strive to give everyone a comfortable place to have fun and let their imaginations and muses run wild. Possibilities are endless and we allow almost all genres of characters. We hope you enjoy the site and hanging out with us and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to speak with one of our friendly staff!

Please register in proper caps.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

be a strength to the weak, Father Anderson's Plotter
Dash Parker*
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 05:20 AM
Human
None Yet
M.I.A
11 posts
Mosey
EST / Offline
Dash Parker*

Anderson & Dash

Dash is an ex-orphan/lab rat himself so I imagine he'd take an instant liking to Anderson. He's hella socially awkward, generally lost, and too much of a do-gooder for his own good. He could do with the patience and guidance of someone like Anderson, having never really had a mentor-figure before! He also sees the future and has terrifying murder premonitions that he's rarely able to stop on his own. This isn't something he typically talks about, but after their friendship has developed a bit I can see him coming to Anderson in desperation and abruptly discovering that his kindly friend is actually a total badass. o-o

But first happiness? Maybe Dash foresees one of Anderson's kids getting hurt on an outing and intervenes before it can happen? Or, if you're in the mood for something quieter, Dash plays chess for money in the park (always easier to win when you know the moves ahead of time.) They can have a game and a nice conversation about the evils of gambling or something. XD Or maybe some combination thereupon. Always up for other ideas too! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif
PM
^
Alexander Anderson
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 06:26 PM
Human...Ish
UNKNOWN
Orphanage Worker
Ignis
76 posts
Jack
-3:30 / Offline
Alexander Anderson

Dash Parker
    Do-gooders kind of make Anderson happy, even if he's not much of one himself - he's used to breaking rules for the greater good, but IDK HE FINDS IT KIND OF CHARMING WHEN PEOPLE DO WELL. Like aw look at you. Following the law. Bless. Anderson does still tend to side-eye people with powers, but tbh he's much more open about humans - after all, he has some abilities himself that would really qualify as magic. SO IDK DASH IS SO NICE THAT HE'D LOOK BEYOND IT? MOSTLY? It's kinda turned into the same thing as him looking past people not being Catholic - he sometimes gets held up on it, but usually he can get past it.

omg pls save one of the kids that would get Dash so far up in Anderson's good book that he'd legit kill for him because the children are everything. I mean, I'm sure initially he might get prickly, assuming Dash has some nefarious purpose but srsly that would last like... a minute or two and it'd only be because he'd be freaked out like WHAT HAPPENED HOLY SHY WHAT THE HELL
PM
^
Dash Parker*
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 12:49 PM
Human
None Yet
M.I.A
11 posts
Mosey
EST / Offline
Dash Parker*

Anderson and Dash
Yessss this will be so fun! Here's a starter for ya! Shoot me a message if I can change anything~! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

ruinandrise Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers The Almanac Effect SURFACE LIES Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 Aim for Tomorrow Welcome to the Apocalypse! Save Me Yuri Roleplay L&O STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP BORROW THE MOONLIGHT N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP All of Me ♥ DW

Avalon's Tumblr RPG-D Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative Topsites a resource community

skin by evvie of cttw & SHINE