NA
Animus
22 posts
Kiya
GMT / Offline
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Notes: I apologise, it's short and,
waaaay too gushy at 1:30am
It had been confusing, to find herself lying upon a beach, to find herself...here, those last memories, the words that had passed between them, the aching in her heart as she had offered her farewells, they were so clear, so vivid. To feel the warmth of the sun upon her skin, to feel that gentle touch as he had brushed her bangs aside, and to meet his eyes once more...it would cause anyone to question reality, to know that you were dying, only to find yourself resurrected was both wondrous and somehow unsettling at the same time. It mattered little though, it was a gift, and one she appreciated wholely, there were very few people in the world who could find themselves given another chance to live, and to awaken to find herself in Noctis' presence once more, that in itself had been enough to cause tears to flow. Offerings of apologies from him...apologies he did not need to utter, nor offer when he had done nothing that deserved them, his words were difficult, but she offered what comfort she could, reassurance...anything, nothing that had happened had been a fault of his.

She wasn't entirely sure when she had lost consciousness, either through the sheer exhaustion that had seemed to be radiating through her body or that feeling of being safe as Noctis had lifted her into his arms gently. That feeling, to know somehow that she was safe, with him, amidst all of the confusion surrounding that moment...it was perhaps one of the most clear feelings she'd had since awakening to his voice. There was something so calming about being wrapped in the warmth of his arms and she had rested her head on his shoulder gently, her hand splayed against his chest feeling the faint thrum of his heartbeat, if nothing else cemented in her mind that all of this was a reality, it was that simple sensation beneath her fingers. She had been vaguely aware of movement, a time when perhaps she may have left the comfort of his arms, but he was still there...she could feel him, a hand never too far away. When exhaustion had receded enough that she could once more find herself in possession of her body she found herself back in the familiar hold of his arms as she looked up at him with a soft smile before allowing the rest of the world to come into focus. “Where are we?” she asked quietly, fingers moving to brush her bangs from her eyes.
Noctis, Ignis, Prompto
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Pretty Siggy by Silence <3 ty it's gorgeous ^.^
PM
^
Prompto Argentum
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 03:20 PM
Human
twenty
photographer/hunter
Animus
194 posts
luna
est / Offline
Prompto Argentum

Almost forgot about this one. I hope this post is alright. I made the small assumptions that Noct was already in there with Luna, so hope that's okay, Silence
quicksilver
The blonde had been out and about doing some work up in Sanctum that day. He really ought to try sticking closer to Vorick from time to time but he couldn't deny the number of customers he managed to get from just the park up there alone. It paid well enough and it always brought a smile to his lips knowing that do many people actually wanted to use his skills for hose odd little moments. The fact that his name was slowly spreading around more and more was even more exciting a thought. It was such a nice feeling, being appreciated for something he really loved. The happy faces on all the people he'd manages to photographed just made him all the more delighted. The train ride home was often left with him flipping through all his photos and starting to see what filters would work best. His own smile seemed so easily reflected in the faces of the sea of strangers.

It was never long before he'd come to pause on one of the older pictures. Images of home he refused to get rid of. So many monsters fought, so many happy moments at small stops. The four of them smiling and laughing. He didn't care if he never got to go back to Eos but he just wanted them all back... one more was missing. He'd have to show up sooner or later, right? Today's trip down memory lane had him paused on an image of the big guy interrupting one of his sefies with an arm tightly around his shoulders. Kind of a jerk, sure, but at least he always had the brightest smile in these photos. He just hoped Gladio was safe...

Time flew by and before he really knew it, not only was he off of the train, but he was right outside the door of the apartment. Time to get that bright smile back on his lips and try and remember that at least he had these two. That at least he had someone at all. "I'm hooome~" His familiar call got cut rather quickly as the door closed behind him and his eyes landed on something he didn't quite expect. "Holy sh-" Before he could even finish the curse, his hands came up to cover his mouth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...." His words were muffled through his hands and it took a moment for him to move them. That was... 'Lady Lunafreya?' He questioned his own sight for a moment but there was really no denying what he say. "Is she okay?"

luna ♡

--------------------
user posted image
bootiful signature by silence <3
PM
^
Noctis Lucis Caelum
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 04:00 PM
Human
Twenty
Hunter
Ignis
62 posts
Silence
Eastern / Offline
Noctis Lucis Caelum

He still couldn't grasp complete thoughts yet. They were all muddled. Luna was here. Here, both in his arms and in Avalon. Both things he had never quite expected. He had thought of course, but had never allowed himself to fully drown in those fantasies, not when every night his dreams confirmed to him that she was gone and that he could not get her back. Not here, not in their own world. He had been wrong and he had never been so happy to be wrong before. Of course, his primary feeling was the concern for her well being and he had done his best to get her back to the apartment he shared with Prompto and Ignis in Vorick. To say the least, it hadn't been terribly easy, but he had done it and had moved to the couch to lay her down while at the same time explaining to Ignis what had happened.

It was only moments after Noct had moved back to Luna's side at her words, when the door was opened and Prompto's familiar appearance darkened the doorway. "She will be," he responded to Prompto's question of whether or not she was okay, his eyes flickering back to his betrothed for a moment, a weak smile on his lips. She would be, he would make sure of it. They would all be all right here. "It's the apartment I share with my friends," he told Lunafreya, sitting back. "Ignis Scientia and Prompto Argentum," he nodded at them as he introduced the two of them to her. Though 'friends' didn't even begin to cover what they were to him, if he was being honest. They were his brothers. They didn't share blood, but he believed that the bond between the three of them and Gladio was stronger than any blood. They'd been with him through it all. Hadn't always been easy, he knew that, but without them... He wouldn't have made it further than the stairs leading away from the castle.

335 words for Ignis, Prompto & Lunafreya
i guess these are words. crap words, but words none the less.
♡ luna || kiya ♡

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ignis Stupeo Scientia
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 04:30 PM
Human
Twenty-Three
Underpaid Babysitter
Iter
122 posts
Dust
Central / Offline
Ignis Stupeo Scientia

The Stars Align
Run with my hands on my eyes Blind, but I'm still alive Free to go back on my own But is it still a home when you're all alone Is it still a home when you're all alone All the king's horses and all the king's men Couldn't put me back together again. There is a reason I'm still standing... I'm still alive... skdgnskdndflhkldsfjg

He had been startled at first, if not somewhat taken aback by the sudden appearance of their dearly departed oracle. What a fascinating place Avalon continued to prove itself to be. People coming back from the dead or simply pulled before the reaper could claim them? Either way he almost envied the aspect of being pulled here from a time before.... Ah...best not to linger on those thoughts.

He had gotten up early as he did every morning when he faced with this new reality. And of course all the while grateful for this oddity, it did worry him a little. As Noctis' planned adviser – or ….ex-adviser- he had to question the legitimacy of this unexplained circumstance. All the while finding no reason not to believe if. For lack of a better word seeing was believing even without his eyes he couldn't deny she seemed all too real. What an interesting addition.... to their small apartment.

Ignis was simply pleased with sitting nearby and drowning his thoughts in the dark and hot abyss in his mug. When he heard the door open he peered up and knew the voice that followed, meaning he didn't move much from his seat. Prompto's reaction perhaps voiced his own original one well enough. “Welcome home.” he replied smoothly before offering up a nod. “An unexpected guest as you can see.” he replied pausing to turn his head in the oracle's direction as well as Noctis. She was awake.

For once he allowed Noctis to do the speaking and listened quietly, only dipping his head in a polite greeting when introduced. “Our home is yours, milady.”

One step at a time was all they could muster. This change of events would have him questioning exactly how the now four of them planned to stick together, assuming Lunafreya would take Noctis up on the offer which Ignis was rather positive he would make sooner or later. But for now he would keep those thoughts and potential worries to himself.

Ask

Meh hope this isn't too bad!

--------------------
user posted image
*Thank you Silence for the signature!!!*
PM EMAIL
^
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 04:33 PM
Human
NA
Animus
22 posts
Kiya
GMT / Offline
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Notes: I Hope it's ok guys,
she's so wordy x.x
There was still some sense of of haziness to it all, as though a dream had finished moments before and you were finding it difficult to rouse your mind enough to be able to register the waking world with purest clarity, her body responded at least to the movements she wished for it to make, and for the moment that was enough. She had not been expecting upon awakening to find herself within the confines of an apartment, let alone to be resting upon a couch, but it was not the strangest thing she had experienced of late, in comparison to everything that had happened in Eos....this was rather mild. A vague note of someone entering the room was made, her eyes slowly cast in their direction as they spoke. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...." his hands were clasped over his mouth rather suddenly as he muttered a half curse and she cast her gaze upwards to Noctis as he answered her previous question.

"It's the apartment I share with my friends, Ignis Scientia and Prompto Argentum," A soft smile graced her lips as she looked between Noctis' companions as he introduced them, though her gaze lingered perhaps a little longer upon Prompto, though hopefully not enough that it should cause him to be uncomfortable. His name brought with it memories that she had not thought of in quite some time, memories of the day that Pryna had returned to her when she had been lost for several days, finding the handkerchief that had been wrapped around her leg to bandage a wound, and the name 'Prompto'. “It is a pleasure to meet you both” she said blue eyes glancing back to Ignis as he spoke and she nodded her head slightly, folding her hands neatly in her lap. “Thank you for your kindness” she said quietly before looking up at Noctis, her smile broadening. “It is gratifying to know that Noctis has not been alone in this world.”
Ignis Stupeo Scientia, Prompto Argentum, Noctis Lucis Caelum
Noctis, Ignis, Prompto
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Pretty Siggy by Silence <3 ty it's gorgeous ^.^
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

ruinandrise Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers Indestructible Darkness LIGHT IT UP - A FIRE EMBLEM FATES INSPIRED ROLEPLAY The Almanac Effect SURFACE LIES Bleach Platinum Hearts For Queen & Crystal Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE HORiZON Code 8 Aim for Tomorrow Ironside Welcome to the Apocalypse! Crucify THE PANTHEON: a multifandom RPG Save Me Shelf Space Yuri Roleplay

Avalon's Tumblr panda directory RPG-D Distant Fantasies Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Ruby Wings Listings RPG Initiative Topsites a resource community

All of Me ♥ OHaV