Suddenly spirited away into some unknown realm with safe cities and dangerous wild lands. Many people have a hard time accepting their lives in this new world, and the phrase spoken from everyone's lips... Welcome to Avalon.

Avalon is a canon crossover/panfandom RP site. We dont discriminate and welcome all types of characters from the well-known to the non and strive to give everyone a comfortable place to have fun and let their imaginations and muses run wild. Possibilities are endless and we allow almost all genres of characters. We hope you enjoy the site and hanging out with us and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to speak with one of our friendly staff!

Please register in proper caps.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Claims Thread
Dust
 Posted: Sep 18 2015, 02:36 PM
Crow Birb
Cheese Birb Overlord!
Admin
608 posts
Dustbirb
Central / Offline
Dust

Claims Page
Claim Everything!
To keep things simple we have one page for you to post your claims on! All of the codes are here just copy/paste them and remove the asterisks (so be sure to copy the code as is and remove the *'s ) and we will post them for you and delete your post afterward! Please be sure to fill out all of the codes relating to your character; Canon claim, job, dictionary, etc. Optionally you can still post on the other threads, they are also linked here. Be sure to state which claim you are doing before.
Group Claim
Please state which group your character belongs in; Animus, Ignis, Iter, Perditio, Etc.
CODE
[i]Groupname[/i]
Canon Claims (List)
Add to existing Canon list
CODE
[code*] Series - <a href="linktoapp">First Last</a><br> [/code*]

Add New Canon List

CODE
[code*]<div style="height: 20px"></div><div class="bgender">Series Name</div><div style="height: 20px"></div><div class="btext1"><div style="width: 255px; height: 50px; padding-right: 5px; overflow: auto;" class="bapps"> <a href="linktoapp">First Last</a><br> </div></div>[/code*]

To Reserve

CODE
[code*]Series | First last | Alias | Seven days from today <br> [/code*]
Job Claims (List)
To add a character to an existing job;
CODE
[*code] Job Name - Position  <a href="linktoapp">Charactername</a><br> [/CODE*]

To Add a Job:

CODE
[code*] <div style="height: 20px"></div><div class="bgender">Job Name</div> <div style="height: 0px"></div><div class="btext1"><div style="width: 255px; height: 50px; padding-right: 5px; overflow: auto;" class="bapps"> a bit of information/descriptions here optional, optional. <p> <a href="link"><u>Group Plotter (Optional)</u></a><p> [b]Name of Position;[/b]  <a href="linktoapp">Charactername</a><br> </div></div>[/*code]

Dictionary Claims (List)
Add you to the list
CODE
[code*] <center><div style="width: 300px; padding: 20px; background-color: #fafafa"><div class="btitle">YOUR NAME</div> <div class="bsite">Timezone | Him/Her/They</div> <p><div style="height: 0px"></div><div class="btext1"><div style="width: 255px; height: 70px; padding-right: 5px; overflow: auto;" class="bapps"><p> ▌[b]Series[/b] - [i]Character name[/i]<br>- <a href='linktoapp'>Profile</a> | <a href='linktoplotter'>Plotter</a> -<p> </div></div></div>[/code*]
Add a character to your list
CODE
[code*]Your Name - ▌[b]Series[/b] - [i]Character Name[/i]<br>- <a href='URLHERE'>Profile</a> | <a href='URLHERE'>Plotter</a> -<p> [/code*]
To add plotter links, please just post the name of your character and a link telling us that is what is it for.
© darren criss
--------------------
user posted image
Siggy made by Kiya~
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

ruinandrise Sengoku Horizon Rise of the Believers The Almanac Effect SURFACE LIES Topsy Turvy STORYBROOKE MAINE Code 8 Aim for Tomorrow Welcome to the Apocalypse! Save Me Yuri Roleplay L&O STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP BORROW THE MOONLIGHT N:FB TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP

Avalon's Tumblr panda directory RPG-D Distant Fantasies Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing RPG Initiative Topsites a resource community

All of Me ♥ OHaV

skin by evvie of cttw & SHINE